Sign in to follow this  
ibherb

reset character?

I had a character reset today, it said contact support for help. This is support area, so I'm posting  :)  

Just try and join other servers, dont let the guy who it reset too die though, It happend to me about 4 times but after joining a few other servers my guy with gear came back ( try joining servers from ur history )

btw support wont do shit coz as they state clearly, its Alpha, you should have knew what you were getting into so dont be boithering them with your complaints about losing a few cans of beans and a fire axe ok, coz they have better things to do like work on the game.

they problem aint that they reset your character the problem is they dont do it to all people like i wass playing with my friends and i got wipede 2 times now and they dont is that fair ? i can understand if all get wipede ther characters but ifff i been playing for 5 hours last night ONLY collecting stuff and logging one 2 day 2 find all reset thats 5 hours wastede i understand if u die 2 stuff but so far i been reset 4 or 5 times and its pissing me off when my friends got ther full gear for the day before and i DONT so they are forcing me and my friends like every day 2 run around for hours and hours insted of doing pvp that wass the point in runing around for 5 hours 2 find stuff for so when u do a reset DO IT FOR ALL PLAYERS not just a few becos its pissing me off all dont get reset

they problem aint that they reset your character the problem is they dont do it to all people like i wass playing with my friends and i got wipede 2 times now and they dont is that fair ? i can understand if all get wipede ther characters but ifff i been playing for 5 hours last night ONLY collecting stuff and logging one 2 day 2 find all reset thats 5 hours wastede i understand if u die 2 stuff but so far i been reset 4 or 5 times and its pissing me off when my friends got ther full gear for the day before and i DONT so they are forcing me and my friends like every day 2 run around for hours and hours insted of doing pvp that wass the point in runing around for 5 hours 2 find stuff for so when u do a reset DO IT FOR ALL PLAYERS not just a few becos its pissing me off all dont get reset

Im not even going to try and read that