kermo50

Wolves, Bears and Wild Boars

uhhhh, mountain lions are native to america, not europe....

Neither do zombies really exist...

Neither do zombies really exist...

lol, mountain lions do exist, just not in Europe.  Adding in mountain lions would not make sense, the existence of zombies doesn't make sense either, but it makes for a fun game(and evidently movies), but putting a random mountain lion in Europe makes no sense.

lol, mountain lions do exist, just not in Europe.  Adding in mountain lions would not make sense, the existence of zombies doesn't make sense either, but it makes for a fun game(and evidently movies), but putting a random mountain lion in Europe makes no sense.

True.  I'll settle for panda bears. ;)

• Like 1

Imagine running away from wolf or bear haha! I want to see a bear fighting a zombie who will win huh?

Imagine running away from wolf or bear haha! I want to see a bear fighting a zombie who will win huh?

I think we all know the answer to that...

Imagine walking through the woods at night with your flash light or lamp (or maybe even torch) and stumbling upon this without having a gun:

180px-Wolf_of_winter_night_by_Dark_Sheyn

• Like 1

Imagine walking through the woods at night with your flash light or lamp (or maybe even torch) and stumbling upon this without having a gun:

180px-Wolf_of_winter_night_by_Dark_Sheyn

We all could imagine, but we actually want to this features in the game!

"DayZ attempts to portray a realistic scenario within the gameplay"

And if you didn't mean that seriously then don't post it.

Well i think realistic goes out the window if there are zombies so why not werewolves ... there just as plausible. At least i didn't ask for a sparkly vampire. 

Edited by Morggin
  • Like 1

Especially the "three headed Chernobyl bear" should be added fort extra atmospheric feel to it. ...Just kidding. Great idea, would be cool to have some kind of danger (animal predators) waiting for you in the forest.  :thumbsup:

Suppose we are gonna stick on the flag for the "New Chernarus Republic"?

Edited by Window Licker

what about alien vs. predator vs. the Infected vs. player ?
MU-MU-MU-MULTIKILLLLLL ( echo, echo, echo )

"DayZ attempts to portray a realistic scenario within the gameplay"

And if you didn't mean that seriously then don't post it.

That made me laugh...

On.topic, I agree with this idea...

i'd love to defend myself from wolves and bears. but to be honest, i wouldn't like to shoot these cute fluffy bears, even if they try to eat me :(

Well *I think realistic goes out the window if there are zombies, so why not werewolves ... *they're just as plausible. At least I didn't ask for a sparkly vampire. 

Thank ass for that.

Zombies actually have precedent in the real world to exist [thankyou Cracked] http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

According to that article, there have been many instances of natural zombification-type behaviour in nature.

Meanwhile, werewolves are ridiculously specific: A breed of creature where for no evolutionary purpose whatsoever, people transform into the shape of a wolf [which makes little sense-- why all the effort of transforming into a canine form if you can change into whatever they want?] at a time which makes no evolutionary sense whatsoever [wow, that time of the month, full moon, wow, such doge] and then, with lots of basis once again in science, they can only be killed by silver [seriously wtf? Evolution gives them the power to be completely indestructible, unless the thing has an Ag compound in it, in which case it's game over man? Why?]

Werewolves have no realistic basis compared to the mostly realistic current pop culture "infection" zombies, which is the category DayZ zombies fit under, just like Walking Dead Walkers, Left 4 Dead Infected and 28 Days Later Rage Virus sufferers. Werewolves are based on magic/fantasy, not even pseudoscience.

Edited by bobotype3334