Sign in to follow this  
Roscoc

losing blood.

ok, the losing blood then my screens like white..  it wont go back to normal..

how can i get it back?

i have pain killers, anti biotics, food... but nothing???

If you are bleeding use Bandages,or rip your clothes into rags and use them.

painkillers only make you not shake as much.

Edited by meat pie

Well your health is really low.  You need to find some one or a friend to give you a SALINE bag to restore health.  This will restore a lot i think around 5000 health.  Even if u can do this to trully make your character healthy you also need a blood transfusion with your corresponding blood type.  Because you have a health level and a blood level.  But i wouldnt worry too much ab the blood right now, its a little more complicated for newer players.  Anyways GL HF.

low blood? use:

saline bag (someone else needs to give you it)

Blood transfusion with the correct blood (test your blood first then find out which ones you can have)

eat and drink a shitload (time consuming as hell)

Edited by Chompster

till im full?? as its not changing?

Full stomach does not mean full of enough energy to heal properly :(

You have to constantly eat, wait for some to be digested (run around a lot), eat some more etc etc... it's a bit of a ballache, but basically unless your status was 'healthy' before you got hit, you might have to eat a lot before you're able to heal.

In depth guides on food/drink/blood/health here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-7th-how-much-do-i-really-have-to-eat-and-drink/

Edited by phlOgistOn

the way i understand it is this:

you were shot or attacked by a zombie. you bled a lot. that depleted your health.

so you need to get blood in you. its tricky as you:

1.) need to find a blood test kit. test your blood, O-, O+, B+?

2.) find a team mate who will let you take his blood. or gather a bunch of guys, grab a bambi and do it by force.

3.) you need the correct blood in you, so you have to test their blood to make sure it matches yours

4.) if its not the right blood type, you go unconscious or die.

i got shot last night and bled significantly. everything was blurry. my team mates gave me an IV, but that just made it colorful and blurry.

the whole blood thing is a total pain in the ass. i usually just suicide if it happens. running around blurring is crippling, imo.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-7th-how-much-do-i-really-have-to-eat-and-drink/#entry1598240

You´re welcome.

In short:

Blurry indicates health loss.

Desaturation indicates blood loss.

Eat enough (8 tins and topping up at well should get you started, and then you´ll need to maintain it until healthy).

If you want to speed process, you can do blood/saline bag, but that only takes care of the blood loss, health has to be regenerated naturaly.

• Like 1

i just kept running and eating.. was fun.. not, managed to hook my self up with some gear while healing lol

cheers fellow survivalists