Sign in to follow this  
Ag3nt Richt3r

Czech Vest Pouch as a Tool Kit Item

Right now the presence of this item is pretty much useless. There are no benefits to 'downgrading' to a smaller pack.

I would like to see this item changed to a 'tool kit' item with a seperate inventory space from what ever backpack you currently have equiped.

Thoughts?

I concur. It would make sense and we have plenty of slots in the tool section. The Pouch could be used for ammo and all you need to do is click on the pouch and hit open bag. The question is how many would you be able to carry on the tool bar. I think one would work.

I like the idea of it being inventory only for ammo. Instead of 6 spaces, however, make it 3-4. 4 sounds reasonable, but even 3 extra spaces just for ammo is kinda clutch so i dunno. Rocket would have to play with the amount of space.

I say we start with it on spawn instead of the current backpack (or dont spawn with a backpack at all - my preference), otherwise like you say who would grab one?

I reckon spawn with the vest pouch instead of the backpack.

I say we start with it on spawn instead of the current backpack (or dont spawn with a backpack at all - my preference)' date=' otherwise like you say who would grab one?

[/quote']

Yep this, either of these