Sign in to follow this  
kd11080

Windowed Mode

Anyone know how to make it do windowed mode? I'm running dual screens and want to put a map up on screen 2 while I play. I can't alt-enter or reduce the game for some reason like I can normally with other games.

ALT-Enter worked for me

then you just resize the window

try pressing it while in the game menu

ALT-Enter worked for me

then you just resize the window

try pressing it while in the game menu

that may be it.  i was trying to alt-enter while actually logged into a server.  Will try at start menu and if that doesnt work will edit the code. Thanks for the post.  

I can tell im hooked on this game, because i had my first real loss last night - fucker KOS'd me before I could get hard cover.  Lost 4 hours of loot scav.  My first goal when i log in today will be guns, guns, guns.  Until i get a gun im not searching for anything else.

that may be it.  i was trying to alt-enter while actually logged into a server.  Will try at start menu and if that doesnt work will edit the code. Thanks for the post.  

I can tell im hooked on this game, because i had my first real loss last night - fucker KOS'd me before I could get hard cover.  Lost 4 hours of loot scav.  My first goal when i log in today will be guns, guns, guns.  Until i get a gun im not searching for anything else.

Your stomach may have other plans for you.