Sign in to follow this  
scottishrebel

Player Proximity DeSync Issue (Old Topic!)

Location Of Friend Desync  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What is your location when you are getting desync with a friend/player nearby you?

• Cherno
    • Elektro
    • Solnichniy
    • Berezino
    • Zelenogorsk
    • Other (CIty)
    • Other (Large Town)
    • Other (Small Town)
    • Other (Open Field)
    • Other (Forrest)
    • Other (Airfield)
    • Other (Answer Not Above)
  2. 2. What is your hardware setup? (Format: CPU/GPU)

• Intel/Nvidia
    • Intel/AMD
    • AMD/Nvidia
    • AMD/AMD
    • Intel/Intel
    • Other
  3. 3. Were you in a building with Friend/Player at the time the issue occured?

• Yes
    • No

Happened to my friend as well! He thought it was his ISP at first, but they came and fixed his internet today and it's still no bueno. Whenever the desync issue happens, he tells me he can move around but not interact with things like doors or things on the floor (despite me seeing him from my screen unholstering/holstering his weapon and picking things up). He says he can see me in the position the server saw me when he loads in, but he doesn't see me whenever I move from that position. He can interact with me on the ground and punch me (and I can punch him) but we can't travel or do anything together thanks to this glitch. :/ My next step is to get rid of all of my containers to see if that was the problem. I'm a packrat, so I begrudge this step, but I'll do just about anything to get our little gang of friends back to playing this cool game once again. (I even let him kill me already; didn't work.)

Edit: I got rid of all of my various containers in a discreet location and for the rest of the night the bug was gone. Huzzah!

Edited by Shivra

Have problem with desync. Place in game doesn't matter. I just get loooong lag, whatever i do in game work, but i dont recives packs about it. I play with friends and only i have that problem. Duration lag is 10 sec - 5 min, after that time i got info thats i have high desync (red chain). I checked my net and all was fine. Yesterday i had 10 min lag and once lost session (First time).

This problem started since memory leak was fixed. Anyone know how fix it ?

same problem for me and some friends. never had problems with my connection but after one of the latest patch I can not play DayZ anymore.

Running for 3sec > lag - sometimes I can "play" for 20sec without problems, but mostly after 5-10 sec, lagging around... also tried all of the possible fixings.. nothing changed

I have not so bad. For me its random. One time i have 20 times during 5h, and another time 3 times during same time.