kobayashi82

DayZ SA Auto-Running

Hello to everyone:

I think DayZ SA need an option to run automatically without you holding down the key.

But maybe it will not implemented in the near future...

I made a little program that do exactly that. You press a key and you start to run like if you just pressed 2xW. To stop just press W or S.

You can change them if you use the arrow keys.

If i see that you are interested i will upload it and share to everybody. If you think is a stupid thing (but i found it extremely useful) tell me about it.

And of course if you come with an idea to improve it do the same. I took out the "F4" option to avoid combat logging. I had used the "F4" in the mod mostly to save my self from zombies or skip the one minute timer to quit the game.

Btw, the "F4" is close DayZ by closing the process. In Standalone in want matter becouse your character will be there until the server kick you out.

Ok, thats all... tell me about and i am new at these forums, if i break any rules sorry about that.

-----------------------------------------

7nts.jpg

File: "DayZ AR.exe" (770 KB)

Requires Framework v4.5

Enjoy it... Ah!! is working with the Mod and the Standalone

Edited by Kobayashi82
  • Like 1

I use a piece of folded card lodged between the W key and the S key, which holds the W down after I double tap it :)

• Like 1

I made a little program that do exactly that. You press a key and you start to run like if you just pressed 2xW. To stop just press W or S.

You can change them if you use the arrow keys.

If i see that you are interested i will upload it and share to everybody. If you think is a stupid thing (but i found it extremely useful) tell me about it.

I must have it.

Edited by Slim Skizzzle