DrunkDan

Thanks for Handcuffing Me, Bandits.

The very first time i logged in some dude wanted a boxing match with me, i thought... 

6NG241G.jpg?1

You got lucky.  Most time you get KOS'd or handcuffed and then fed disinfectant or rotten fruit till you die.

Fight or flight should be your only response, unless you like being a bullet / axe sponge.

Welcome to the KOS Deathmatch Permadeath Standalone

My first encounter happened when I was running around at night with a flashlight, looting empty buildings, and having no idea what the controls were.  I started to run down the road and suddenly there was this guy in a creepy mask in front of me.  I jumped at the sudden contact of another person.  I had no idea how to communicate at all, so I attempted to make that clear by shaking back and forth.  He figured out that I had no clue what I was doing and told me how to respond.  I told him that I was just starting and had no idea what I was doing.  Fortunately he was nice and led me to a watering hole.  Only after a few minutes did I realize that there were actually two of them, one keeping his sights on me from the woods.  They offered to let me tag along with them, so off we went.  We play together frequently, and now we run around messing with, but not tormenting, bambis.  I generally avoid confrontation, though.