Sign in to follow this  
Prince_Mooip

Ambushing 2 guys running from cherno to balota

hope you guys enjoy it, it was my first real ambush on a high pop server, we did not have to wait long for action either. grtz, princemooip

How about you try somewhere other then the coast? To me it just seems abit boring to attack people on the coast is all. You also used -way- to many bullets mate.

Edited by Bash Arkin
  • Like 1

How about you try somewhere other then the coast? To me it just seems abit boring to attack people on the coast is all. You also used -way- to many bullets mate.

Yeah i agree man, coast pvp is kinda boring but there aren't that many other options ATM besides NW airfield... also, ur right about the bullets but in this case i'd rather be sure then sorry for not shooting more often while i had 300 bullets to spare. 

Damn bandits...

well, i guess ur right. however, these guys had no friendly intentions and i doubt they would have dropped their guns anyways...

• Like 1

wow what a great video... u shot 5min on a try without mobing or seeing anything..

What makes you think I want to watch your face along the game footage?

• Like 1

What makes you think I want to watch your face along the game footage?

Now now, no one else was insulting blatantly, ether wear the big boy pants, and treat people with respect or kindly go back to CoD Kthx <3