Sign in to follow this  
vitalik49

Lag problems only in DayZ itself!(not FPS)

Hello guys, So yesterday I've purchased DayZ SA, not after very long I discovered that I'm having ping problems only in DayZ, My internet is stable and everything else works very fine, the lags occur only in DayZ itself. The servers ping is 70~90, and whenever I start playing my friend tells me that my ping in the game is 200+.I've tried changing many servers,restarting my router and pc,basically every thing that might be the problem but it looks like nothing helps and the lags just wont stop. I really want to play pls halp!

It's unstable the game, it's alpha just keep searching dor a good server, generally the server that you jn and don't get lag straight up is a good one and your title is very misleading.

It's unstable the game, it's alpha just keep searching dor a good server, generally the server that you jn and don't get lag straight up is a good one and your title is very misleading.

It happens in no matter what server I play.

Pretty sure this is an issue that started yesterday, there are a few threads about Lag/Desync here and it's happening to most of my friends as well.