Sign in to follow this  
TractorFiend

Logged in knocked out

Date/Time: 22/06/2012

What happened: Logged out in a safe place on a hill just outside of pusto, then logged back in to find myself staring at an hourglass for 5 minutes.

Where you were: Outside of pusto on the summit.

What you were doing: Logging in and out

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: LU6

*Your system specs:

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.6GHz

Patriot Xtreme 1600MHz 8GB

AMD 6770 1GB

880G chipset

1TB WD HDD

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Ran up a hill, logged out, logged in, hourglass screen

Yeap I took hits once, and totally healed. and two servers later im getting the capped time out still.

i made the exact same post but it isnt showing up here.

same problem except it happened about 3-4 times now. perfect condition in terms of all things to do with health. still knocked out. i had a female character.

Encountered this, seems like it's a silent shock bug, or something - you have to stay logged in for 5min after you stop being unconscious, then log out and switch servers.

The same thing is happening to me,

It happens EVERY time i either respawn, or start a previous session,

I tried re-installing, bandaging before respawning, taking pill before respawning, adrenaline before respawning, e.t.c still no joy.

Please fix this, its driving me absolutely NUTS.

also, staying logged in for 5 minutes and switching server doesnt work.

Same thing hapenning to me but I actually died before the chain knocked out deal.. WTF

It happens if you are prone, when logging out. Dont prone atm. That helped me, i continued to be knocked out, when i logged into servers, when i was prone. But my friend who didnt prone, was not knocked out. Then i tried, and it didnt happen.

its server hacks, happening across servers, most ppl die instantly but some get lucky and are unconscious and bleed to death. :) bye bye 2 weeks of work

It happens if you are prone' date=' when logging out. Dont prone atm. That helped me, i continued to be knocked out, when i logged into servers, when i was prone. But my friend who didnt prone, was not knocked out. Then i tried, and it didnt happen.

[/quote']

Nope.

I ALWAYS log out prone. Done it many, many times. I've never had this problem.

Happened to me as well, was on us91 when I logged(prone in a bush), logged back in on the same server 30-60 mins later and had to wait a full 4 mins of unconsciousness before I could get up. The server had been nuked about 2 hours before though. I died in that nuke however, so that shouldn't have had any reason to knock my new guy out.

First time though, will edit if it happens again.

... It's because you logged out when you took a large amount of damaged, or disconnected in a PvP situation.

... It's because you logged out when you took a large amount of damaged' date=' or disconnected in a PvP situation.

[/quote']

Wrong, I just spawned in after a death and I was down. Get on my level scrub.

Encountered this' date=' seems like it's a silent shock bug, or something - you have to stay logged in for 5min after you stop being unconscious, then log out and switch servers.

[/quote']

It only happens on certain servers with big black dilldos.

It happens if you are prone' date=' when logging out. Dont prone atm. That helped me, i continued to be knocked out, when i logged into servers, when i was prone. But my friend who didnt prone, was not knocked out. Then i tried, and it didnt happen.

[/quote']

Nope.

I ALWAYS log out prone. Done it many, many times. I've never had this problem.

Damn. Looks like you have a pessimistic view on everything.

... It's because you logged out when you took a large amount of damaged' date=' or disconnected in a PvP situation.

[/quote']

That's definitely not the reason why.

Had this issues as well, logging in usually after being booted for to high ping on one server then logging into another and bam i am unconscious for 5-10min lol Be nice if this is some kind of anti server hop idea that it be tailored a little better to only effect people hoping to multiple servers or perhaps just less time, its hard enough to survive without honest players being affected by dishonest player countermeasures lol

similar issue experienced here.

logging in unconscious for no apparent reason, then one time spawned unconscious and bleeding hard, ended up dying and loosing a lot of valuable gear :(

Can we get word on this this is happening on my own server, like wtf I can't have this happenen. Is it from hackers cause it's not happening to my friends or what

It's not hackers if you take damage and disconnect you will get that as a result of dc'ing to avoid death.

Date/Time: 22/06/2012

What happened: Logged out in a safe place on a hill just outside of pusto' date=' then logged back in to find myself staring at an hourglass for 5 minutes.

Where you were: Outside of pusto on the summit.

What you were doing: Logging in and out

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: LU6

*Your system specs:

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.6GHz

Patriot Xtreme 1600MHz 8GB

AMD 6770 1GB

880G chipset

1TB WD HDD

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Ran up a hill, logged out, logged in, hourglass screen

[/quote']

Happened to me today. Logged into a server. Was immediately out cold for what must have been 10 minutes straight. Then I see a player walk up and start dragging my body in circles, then walk off. I tried to talk in the mic to say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP" but realized that does not work. Figures.