J1091

Apple trees

Think about it there is wells around the map with unlimited water. Why not add a limited/unlimited supply of apples. Most of the fruit is rotten at loot spawns so it's and easier way to get fresh fruit.

• Like 1

Think about it there is wells around the map with unlimited water. Why not add a limited/unlimited supply of apples. Most of the fruit is rotten at loot spawns so it's and easier way to get fresh fruit.

I died of starvation because I used up what little energy I had to run to a apple grove and discovered you can't eat them...

GG

Great idea!

Could go even further with wild berries, plants, and mushrooms.

Some may poisoning you so finding a plants survival guide would be necessary to not get sick and or die from eating the wrong plant or mushroom.

Definitely should be added along with cooking and hunting.

• Like 1

Extra came here, searched, found this topic.

What i think would be cool is finding plants, and mixing them. You can generate medicine and health portions with this (think of resident evil, blue, green, red plants, some heal poison, others give health, others give extra health).

I think this would be really really really reaaaaalllyyy cool :)

By the way: am i in the right forum? :D

Extra came here, searched, found this topic.

What i think would be cool is finding plants, and mixing them. You can generate medicine and health portions with this (think of resident evil, blue, green, red plants, some heal poison, others give health, others give extra health).

I think this would be really really really reaaaaalllyyy cool :)

By the way: am i in the right forum? :D

You are. ;)

And I think stuff like mushrooms and berries are already confirmed, maybe also apple trees? Would be much cooler than finding fresh apples in houses! :) Some repice with herbs would be awesome too. Maybe not too abstract. Some simple things like: reduce fewer, make vomit, reduce pain, make thirsty. Stuff like that.

You are. ;)

And I think stuff like mushrooms and berries are already confirmed, maybe also apple trees? Would be much cooler than finding fresh apples in houses! :) Some repice with herbs would be awesome too. Maybe not too abstract. Some simple things like: reduce fewer, make vomit, reduce pain, make thirsty. Stuff like that.

Very nice. The really important stuff about my suggestion was the crafting aspect of it. Really simple stuff, like mixing a red plant with a blue one will heal symptom X, or something. It should not be totally go out of hand though, just 3 or 4 different types of plants, spawning preferably in the woods, would be great. Then you would even be able to survive in the woods (ah i remember the dayz mod days where i was surviving in the woods and then suddenly infected myself + crashed/bugged me almost all health out, then i died horribly from lack of medicine AKA antibioticum, while stiill hunting some animals meanwhile to eat them to regain health; but it was all in vain anyway, arggg) ...

So yeah, finding plants + mixing them is my main suggestion.

• Like 1