Sign in to follow this  
escogod

KEEP ON DYING WHEN SWITCHING SERVERS

Listen,

I know that this game is in alpha testing mode. But this is ridiculous, it happened to me 3 times in the span of 3 hours. I go to a safe spot, log off, go to different server, and I spawn with a new character somewhere on the coast. I log off again and join a new server, nothing changes.

Seriously? Can't the developers fix huge issues like this first? Hours of work gone in an instant because I changed servers? What the HELL is going on?  

Quit being such a little server hopping bitch... problem solved

Please tell me you're not older than the age of 12.

yet another "i know its alpha but let me whine about how the symptoms of it being an alpha ruin the fun i am entitled to"

please deinstall the game and return when both the game and you have matured.

• Like 1

yet another "i know its alpha but let me whine about how the symptoms of it being an alpha ruin the fun i am entitled to"

please deinstall the game and return when both the game and you have matured.

I purchased the game because I thought it would be atleast playable. If they didn't want people to whine they should of posted everything that doesn't work so far. 

Here is a list for people that don't want to spend $30 on garbage:

- You WILL die when you switch servers 90% of the time.

- Hackers everywhere will kill hours of your work in less than a second.

- You will be glitched in random walls and structures where you will not be able to get out 60% of the time.

- Servers crash every hour. (40/40 servers crash every twenty minutes)

- Tons of glitches. ex: people can duplicate their entire inventory.

- Slow garbage engine. 

Shut the FUCK up about alpha stage bullshit. They put all those warnings about alpha stage so they could save their asses by giving us an unplayable game.

" I know it's alpha, but WTF, why the alpha have bugs man, I know it's alpha, but why my character get wiped, I read the store advice, but WTF the mensage was true, I though they were just kidding. "

Edited by lets4dead
  • Like 1

I purchased the game because I thought it would be atleast playable. If they didn't want people to whine they should of posted everything that doesn't work so far. 

- You will be glitched in random walls and structures where you will not be able to get out 60% of the time.

- Slow garbage engine. 

Shut the FUCK up about alpha stage bullshit. They put all those warnings about alpha stage so they could save their asses by giving us an unplayable game.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

i must correct myself. please deinstall the game and never return.

• Like 1

i must correct myself. please deinstall the game and never return.

i think with some RED color will be better, because some people CAN'T understand

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

• Like 1

Quit being such a little server hopping bitch... problem solved

My thought exactly after reading just the title.

I haven't read throught the whole topic, but the posts above me seem to have pinpointed the exact problem : Serverhopping, entitled and immature 12 year olds.

EDIT : LOLOLOLOL, reading throught the topic was some entertaing shit :D :P

My favorite part? Where he says how broken the game is, basically exactly what it said on the steam page and immediatly rages about how he should have been warned. Tears never tasted sweeter :D

Edited by Weparo

- Slow garbage engine. 

I have not found ANY of these problems so rampant as to call the game unplayable. Yes. I have had my character reset a time or two when switching servers to get with my buddies. But, again, you were warned, man. Character wipes "Every couple of days". The standalone is still a cut above the mod, man. I have yet to open a door just to instantly get the "You Are Dead" message. I have yet to get stuck in a structure I can't get out of (In the mod if you clipped and got stuck in a structure... you would most likely die). And, when you think that this game still has a year (and about 30 million dollars to work with) until they are even thinking the Beta will be ready... Just. ugh. STFU. I still beleive that all of these server issues you are having are from you being a loot whore server hopper.

• Like 1

I have not found ANY of these problems so rampant as to call the game unplayable. Yes. I have had my character reset a time or two when switching servers to get with my buddies. But, again, you were warned, man. Character wipes "Every couple of days". The standalone is still a cut above the mod, man. I have yet to open a door just to instantly get the "You Are Dead" message. I have yet to get stuck in a structure I can't get out of (In the mod if you clipped and got stuck in a structure... you would most likely die). And, when you think that this game still has a year (and about 30 million dollars to work with) until they are even thinking the Beta will be ready... Just. ugh. STFU. I still beleive that all of these server issues you are having are from you being a loot whore server hopper.

Yes it is unplayable. Example:

Every time I die, there is a glitch that doesn't respawn me in the same server (This glitch happens EVERY time I die). I have to join another server in order to respawn. Now say that server is now empty and I want to join another one, ALL MY FUCKING GEAR IS LOST AND I RESPAWN A NEW CHARACTER. Tell me how is that playable? Just because you don't experience these things doesn't mean everyone else isn't.