Sign in to follow this  
kingrex

Mi 2

I would have to disagree with you Awruk, I think some helicopters have a place as well as other ultralight aircraft

And Monkfish just lol and beans for you.   

So when they add helicopters into the game ...

Yea, no thanks.

So when they add helicopters into the game I think some thing along the lines of an MI 2 would fit with Chernarus more so then a UH Huey. The Mi 2 was used by the USSR and others as a basic utility helicopter, ( more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-2)  

mi2_kp.jpg

I don't know much about helicopters, but this seems allot smaller than an Mi-8, and that's a good thing. Mi-8s are too big for DayZ, something smaller like this helicopter would make more sense.

Flying Helis in the mod was good fun.  If they are added, I just hope that they make fuel quite difficult to find. Having a heli that can easily be filled and flow around that map to find all the vehicles/camps is too OP imo.

Flying Helis in the mod was good fun.  If they are added, I just hope that they make fuel quite difficult to find. Having a heli that can easily be filled and flow around that map to find all the vehicles/camps is too OP imo.

I hear you man and completely agree. I saw some where suggesting two types of fuel, aircraft and standard car gas.

The MI-4 pictured in that link looks like a properly rickety piece of shit.

Perfect for DayZ!

Wait, what? They have piston engines and are started by turning the fecking rotors?!

Russia: Land of the Insane.

Lol yeah. Irl though tge Mi-4 was a pretty sturdy chopper. That ones just been left outside to long :/

Mi28.

Lol but it takes 20 people to keep it running and feed