Sign in to follow this  
whothehellishe

Rarity

Primary weapons are now rare when sidearms are not and you can find loads of ammo. Yesterday i raid the whole NW airfield and found 5 sidearms, hundreds of different ammo, loads of m4 clips (not even one clip for the FX)  and not a single rifle. Which actually its not that bad except the amount of ammo which is ridiculous. Of course the amount of rifles is not ideal. 1 M4, 1 Mos, 2 handguns in the airport would be great. Of course by adding new weapons things will change but i believe the example i gave sounds right. In the end i really dont care because i love this game only concern is that the rarity causes  way too much server hopping imho which i experienced twice yesterday when a guy popped in front of the prison door and another inside the camp  .  thanx for reading.

the current amount and diversity of weapons and ammo serve purely testing purposes. real balancing of loot rarity will not happen until well into beta stage.

Edited by e47
  • Like 1

the current amount and diversity of weapons and ammo serve purely testing purposes. real balancing of loot rarity will not happen until well into beta stage.

Ya might go a year till spawns and what not are done right.and not, a gun will spawn,here,here and here

Mosin's and M4's are definitely not as common as the handgun types right now. In fact i would dare say the AR is tougher to find than the Mosin.

Found one mosin in a house in Starry 

Not one M4 in all of Nwaf haha 

lots of pistols mostly the FN45 

I rather like it Although i have alot of ammo for my pistol ill probably not live to use

the m4 is spreaded pretty much everywhere, my friend found an m4 in the school of elektro

Primary weapons are now rare when sidearms are not and you can find loads of ammo. Yesterday i raid the whole NW airfield and found 5 sidearms, hundreds of different ammo, loads of m4 clips (not even one clip for the FX)  and not a single rifle. Which actually its not that bad except the amount of ammo which is ridiculous. Of course the amount of rifles is not ideal. 1 M4, 1 Mos, 2 handguns in the airport would be great. Of course by adding new weapons things will change but i believe the example i gave sounds right. In the end i really dont care because i love this game only concern is that the rarity causes  way too much server hopping imho which i experienced twice yesterday when a guy popped in front of the prison door and another inside the camp  .  thanx for reading.

Airport? Where?