Sign in to follow this  
dodas

Duration of alpha

Its all a conspiracy with Sergay Tittov!!111

HAH!

Except Dean didn't write the #1 worst game of all time that focuses on racing bigrigs...

• Like 1

I have read at the devblog that the beta wont come till the end of 2014 and i was like WHAT THE FUCK? Which game is in alpha for one year? Arma 3 was in alpha for 1 month and is better in all aspects ( the only thing that it misses is the zombies lets face it) 

Anyway even that it is ridiculous considering that we have waited already 2 years , is the to-do list going to be implemented at alpha or in beta? I hope the basic weapons and vehicles will come in alpha.  Yeah it's a new game but lets not forget that we have played a lot the mod and we are not going to wait for the same things that long

You see quite a bit misinformed when it comes to game development.  Many games, including most AAA titles spend years in development.

Battlefront 3 (Star Wars themed shooter) is in development right now, won't be out until the summer of 2015 just for example.

If you have purchased the DayZ SA Alpha you should have read the disclaimer included at the very top of the product description and done a little research as to the actual official release, which Hall (Rocket) has stated won't be for over a year from now.

ArmA 3 is a bigger flop than my flaccid penis.

No sign of intelligence here. Move along.

I have read at the devblog that the beta wont come till the end of 2014 and i was like WHAT THE FUCK? Which game is in alpha for one year? Arma 3 was in alpha for 1 month and is better in all aspects ( the only thing that it misses is the zombies lets face it) 

Anyway even that it is ridiculous considering that we have waited already 2 years , is the to-do list going to be implemented at alpha or in beta? I hope the basic weapons and vehicles will come in alpha.  Yeah it's a new game but lets not forget that we have played a lot the mod and we are not going to wait for the same things that long

Arma 3 was in alpha for a long time. Im not too sure where you got 1 month....

No sign of intelligence here. Move along.

Because I differed from your opinion?

yeah but think this. I bought dayz mod (arma 2) at its ealy stages and i confess that i didnt play that much because of the early stages. When the first mods came out i was playing like crazy . So my point is that dayz will lose many players in a so long term. You can say whatever but you wont play that long too .Of course they took so much money in the realease dates so i dont hate them . why to rush when they got what they needed?

dude, they have made the money, if people quit it wont be a problem because they have already payed.