Bungles

Zombies still coming through walls

The last time I played I was scavenging an apartment building and got hit through the floor from below.

I can go one better, i was holed up in a house killing them coming through the door and the walls WHEN THEY CAME THROUGH THE GOD DAMNED FLOOR AT ME!! lol.

Just happened to me like 10 minutes ago. I hide in a house after I aggro'd a zombie. Then they proceeded to glitch through the walls into the house and kill me. I thought this issue was resolved, but I haven't played in a week or two.

Some of the other bugs don't bother me as much, but this one really screws with the gameplay.

Same here and they can still see around corners and through buildings!

Happened to me too. In the top floor of industrial buildings, zombies hit me through walls causing me to bleed and killing me. Very sad.

had a couple of zombies walk through the walls where i was after shutting the door on them. sorry but i have no idea where i was and was too busy getting stuck in the other open doorway trying to get out to take a picture :-)

Zombies are fucked right now

They spawn everywhere at once, including open fields and aggro from a mile away, this is fine, can deal... what grinds gears is they spawn in closed buildings / sheds you cant enter and jump out through walls and warp around the map, generally causing you to bleed in one hit, break a bone in two and die from 12k blood in 4-5.

They also manage to see you through these closed off buildings, LOS is ok at times, just the random glitchy ones that are stuck inside buildings generally ahve a 6th sense

ANZ servers

Indeed, bug not fixed.

Zeds hearing is not at 50% reduction inside buildings like suggested. (bug)

They can attack through walls, floor. (bug)

They can pass through walls, Doors (bug)

They can spawn on roofs (bug?)

They can still spawn right in front of you (bug?)

They can follow a players walk path to where u are even if

you went up a flight of stairs and out of their line of sight, and went quiet. (bug?)

They can climb ladders (bug?)

They can swim (bug?)

They are currently still too smart.

Same here, was in Solnichniy in the industrial buildings on the south side of town (right in front of the quarry).

Had the doors closed and aggro'd a number of zombies outside the building.

I don't know if it was the noise or that I was close to the walls? Maybe they can see you if you are too close to the walls?

Anyway, had one run around to the small door and clip through it...

running 1.7.1.5 and arma 93825.

new patch has fixed this a bunch for me, but i'm yet to run into the problem again, i think the main problem is zombies hearing you, then kinda glitching their way through while rubber banding etc, had one get stuck in barn crates then managed to kill me through the floor / wall both, while I hit it with an axe 17+ times and it didn't die due to me technically hitting wall / crate.

This has happened to me many times. I'll be in a building, then all of a sudden a zombie merges through the wall. uhmmmmmm?????

I've also noticed that zombies can easily hit you through the military tents.