Sign in to follow this  
peindjy

ban vac no rason hoe i fix!

need help to 5 days behind personal hey I got a vac ban on dayz thing that I do not know how that happened I have not been playing dayz have played "skill" and went back to playing 2 days behind when he noticed that he had given me an error lost session I asked for help here at all and nobody could tell what was now and that was to my profile and noticed that I have steam vac ban dayz ... I did not used hacks and do not know how they are happened what can I do?

Talk to Valve. They're the ones who banned you.

• Like 1

Talk to Valve. They're the ones who banned you.

VAC2 bans are never overturned for any reason. He'd be better off talking to a brick wall, unfortunately.

but if I do not use anything, how can I have had vac ban, seriously I have not used anything

I can't say what you have or have not done: I was simply wishing to inform you that Valve has never (to my knowledge) ever overturned a VAC2 ban. You can try if you like, maybe they've changed their policy since it's release.

It seems I was mistaken: you can, indeed, appeal VAC bans. Quoted below is the process:

I believe VAC has made a mistake in banning me - what do I do now?

These forums only offer user to user support and as a result this forum section should only be used to find information on the VAC system. The forum community (including volunteer moderators) are unable to investigate VAC bans. The policy on these forums is that Steam account specific issues must be referred to Steam support. If you believe you have been banned for an unjust reason then you must raise the issue with Steam support. Details on how to contact Steam support may be found below.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=294

Here is the source should you wish to read it for yourself.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385172

Edited by nsane

VAC2 bans are never overturned for any reason. He'd be better off talking to a brick wall, unfortunately.

His question should still be directed at them. Asking us would be like asking your electrician why your ISP has cut you off.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

You're right. When I thought that they could not be overturned at all, I was commenting on the futility of it. I apologize that my statement was taken that way.

You're right. When I thought that they could not be overturned at all, I was commenting on the futility of it. I apologize that my statement was taken that way.

That's fair enough. You did have a point that it's very unlikely that it will be overturned.