Sign in to follow this  
DaGolem

GPS chip injection into a player

Maybe a funny idea, maybe ;)

Idea:

If i catch a Player then i can knock him out with a injection of narcotics then the player get a black screen for 2-5minutes without sound. He does not know what da hell is going on.

In this time i can inject a GPS Chip. With a Map i get the location of him as long as he live and if he is on the same server.

On the Map he is marked with his Nameplate.

Items:

- injection marker for GPS capsule (need batterie)

- GPS injection capsule

- narcotics

- syringe for narcotics

Optional: narcotic weapon for long distance

Stun Gun

I think this idea can bring alot of fun into the Game. It also helps a little bit to decrease the KOS because people will have more fun to Chip someone.

Because now he can follow him, scare him and many more...rofl

What do you think about this little idea?

Edited by DaGolem

Kind of pointless seeing that there are probably better suggestions out there for the game...

But still yeh that'd be cool

It would work since obviously zombies can't go into space and knock out the GPS.  And all it takes for a device is a battery.

Flagella (nice name I like cells) hand cuffs are just as useless but they are something and something fun.  This is too, but it should be a low priority.

My time to shine...

1. Why on earth would someone bother injecting a GPS tracker into someone during a zombie apocalypse. It's rather pointless considering the other events that are going on.

2. Where would someone get a GPS tracker in such a situation? You can't just go and grab one.

3. How the fuck would a GPS signal from a tracking device show up on a standard GPS, nevermind a paper map (like you suggested.).

This idea is rather impractical, and not thought through.

• Like 3

@Statik
Always the same with the extrem realism people,  they destroyed & ruined every idea.
If i take only logic and realism as rules then this entire game breaks down to nothing.

Because...
1.zombies are fictional
2.nothing respawns, no person, no weapons, no ammo, no food, nothing!
3.nobody kills on side in reallife
and so on and on...i can tear down this entire game if i put it under the paradigm of logic and totaly hardcore realism.

so why da hell always come this people with arguemnts of realism and logic and they own personal definition of it.
It is a Game and Games are made to have fun. ;)

Sorry that you become this entire rage but i can´t hear it no longer.
The hardcore realism people destroy many good idea´s from people with crap arguemnts and their arrogance.
Many good idea´s, not special this idea,  were talking dead because of those people.

It´s a shame!

Thx for the link. Never see that, was fun to watch.

Edited by DaGolem

I think this would be interesting, you could use it to track and therefor avoid players you have previously encountered.

However this would likely be used for Bambi hunting games 99% of the time.

Only thing that would be an issue is that it would rarely get used for any productive reason and so would not be an efficient player enjoyment to development time ratio.

I think this would be interesting, you could use it to track and therefor avoid players you have previously encountered.

However this would likely be used for Bambi hunting games 99% of the time.

Only thing that would be an issue is that it would rarely get used for any productive reason and so would not be an efficient player enjoyment to development time ratio.

Yeah, your right Bambi hunting will come...but better be chip injected then death :D

With a long distance Stun Gun it could also work as Anti Bandit Camper locator :D

1.find the Bandit

2.Shoot him into deep sleep with Stun gun

3.chip him

4.know where ever he his

5.make you friends happy and tell them :D