lukeyguy

Drag Dead Bodys

Leave your poll below and see who else agrees that this change should be added!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should a drag/move dead body option be added?

Even unconscious bodies, so when you buddy goes down you can drag him to safety.

This.

It's a neat little idea, but you got to think if it's going to be used frequently. Most people that die are often in fields, or cities where even running to the body in the first place is enough risk, then movement would need to be slowed while doing a dragging animation (which would need to be built separately). I don't really see /much/ use. That said, I'm all for the idea.

I've been killing people on dayz as you do :P & was thinking when you kill someone be able to drag their bodys so your out of danger of being shot when lotting there bodys. Is this a good idea or dum idea :P

This would be very interesting.. cant tell you how many times I've killed people (out of self defense) and I chose not to loot them because their body is in the middle of a huge town like electro and Cherno. this one guy I killed who was a bandit, had an m4a1. I sniped him from a tall building in Cherno. anyways I said "I'm going to get my butt shot off if I go out there" sure enough, this other player (raincoat, taloon backpack, motorcycle helmet) came prancing along and found the body, and he ACTUALLY SPOKE IN DIRECT COMMUNICATION going "omfg yes an m4 YESSS" he picked up the m4, and still was putting the other guy's clothes on. I wasn't going to shoot him, but luckily for him, someone else did. Dragging bodies to secluded areas. would've meant that raincoat guy would still be alive..

Dev team... you MURDERERS!

Cheers! Stay warm and don't lose your beans!