Sign in to follow this  
karting29

HELP ME D:

Hey all,

Right very briefly, I decided to drink a bomb load of water, now i'm sick, it's in between green and yellow.. I'm a noob... What do I do what do I need to solve it?

Thanks Luke

But it then makes you starve to death, what do you do about that?....... Any anti-biotics I can take?

You can also contact the TMW - we'll help you out with food if you need it, charcoal tablets if you're sick, or even antibiotics if that is needed! Come to ts.tmwdayz.com and seat yourself in a help needed channel, and someone will help you out!

Edited by TMWMarijke

You can also contact the TMW - we'll help you out with food if you need it, charcoal tablets if you're sick, or even antibiotics if that is needed! Come to ts.tmwdayz.com and seat yourself in a help needed channel, and someone will help you out!

How does this actually work? Do you come and pick me up or something? :)

Hey all,

Right very briefly, I decided to drink a bomb load of water, now i'm sick,

Run and eat rice. When I´m not wrong, rice reduce the water level.

Edited by NoCheats

How does this actually work? Do you come and pick me up or something? :)

:D Yeah they come and pick you up from your house, run you to your GP, then bring you back home get you some tea and biscuits and plump a cushion up for you before sitting you comfortably back at you computer. Damn nice people.

Lol, sorry I couldn't resist it :D

• Like 1

Run and eat rice. Whe

n I´m not wrong, rice reduce the water level.

More food makes me more sick though

More food makes me more sick though

So close to the answer yet so far

Edited by Ynneead

You need to first just let you guy vomit out the water you drank. Then you need to wait until it says you're starving then eat just a few things. If you vomit, wait just a little bit and eat some more. Eventually you will stop vomiting and will need to eat a ton to keep from dying. It sucks and is a huge waste of food, but that's how I ended up surviving when I drank too much. I did eat some rice among the other foods, not knowing about the -1000 water, so maybe that helped as well. 

but starving(energy) has nothing to do with vomiting(stomach).....

you can have "I'm completely full! and "I'm dying of starvation" at the same time :P

Edited by Ynneead

:D Yeah they come and pick you up from your house, run you to your GP, then bring you back home get you some tea and biscuits and plump a cushion up for you before sitting you comfortably back at you computer. Damn nice people.

Lol, sorry I couldn't resist it :D

I see what you did there lol....