bassist9

Just got hacked [solved]

Was just teleported to the middle of no where and was unable to use my keyboard and mouse, could not even log out of game.

Edited by bassist9

Alt+ctrl+Delete and end task in DayZ also try ALT+F4, i unlikely think you got hacked, at the moment they is this bug once you run for so long you get teleported to an recent place and it'll make you unable to use your keyboard and mouse, this has happened to me a couple of times, you wasn't hacked.

Sounds more like the epic 1k sprint followed by complete throwback to where you started bug.

Was just teleported to the middle of no where and was unable to use my keyboard and mouse, could not even log out of game.

Before you throw wild 'h'accusations around like that title (I suggest changing it to "I did NOT just get hacked") try using the search button or even use the bug tracker.

Firstly, even if you did get hacked, what is anybody here supposed to do with just THAT bit of information you posted?

Secondly, it's a well known bug, it's not a hack.

• Like 1

It's a bug, was initially fixed in 113953

113953 however introduced a separate larger rubberbanding/lag issue which then was hotifxed in 114008, it's possible they reverted the initial fix to stop this bigger issue and the bug is back again until they can fix it properly.

Edited by SmashT

Before you throw wild 'h'accusations around like that title (I suggest changing it to "I did NOT just get hacked") try using the search button or even use the bug tracker.

Firstly, even if you did get hacked, what is anybody here supposed to do with just THAT bit of information you posted?

Secondly, it's a well known bug, it's not a hack.

Wow sounds like you got of bed on the wrong side!!! I titled it that as I thought thats what just happened now you have solved my problem well done! here is a paperhat, unfortunately I do not have time to search the forum but next I will try as it seems some peops like too shoot other peops down when they are wrong.

Sheeesh, being hacked makes you feel so much more important :)

Sheeesh, being hacked makes you feel so much more important :)

Handbags at ten paces  :)

Handbags at ten paces  :)

The joys of testing an Alpha ;)

Wow sounds like you got of bed on the wrong side!!! I titled it that as I thought thats what just happened now you have solved my problem well done! here is a paperhat, unfortunately I do not have time to search the forum but next I will try as it seems some peops like too shoot other peops down when they are wrong.

I woke up on the wrong side of the womb.

It takes a lot quicker to search, than it does to post one of these threads.