bugs

No sound from others players running close to me.

I got no sound from others players walking or running around me. i got only a sound when they are very close to me.

I hear all the others sounds : zombie, bullet shot & impact, ppl reloading or drinking/eating. Animals too.

got a Logitech G35

Can you screenshot your audio settings ingame and are you using any 3rd party programs while gaming i.e. Razer Surround etc? 

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I and 2 of my friends have the same issue. We hear each other only like 1 meter away max. Shooting, eating, reloading is ok. Kinda sad that someone unloading ammo mag can be heard so far away , yet you can't hear him run behind you :D 

volumeCD=0;
volumeFX=6.4600573;
volumeSpeech=5.5;
volumeVoN=6.5;
vonRecThreshold=0.083557129;
masterVolume=65535;

Yeah have been experiencing this bug all week. Me and my friend can hear everything fine except when either of us shoots 

Same issue here. G35 aswell. Everything is on standard setting except for sound sources. Thats put up to 128. Not running any programs, only the driver for it.

Same issue here: Using Plantronics GameCom 780 headset with surround sound enabled. Everything works fine for every game and the settings are always the same (Volume, Mic Volume). It's also a USB headset.