noodlePancake

Weirdest Mugging Ever

I'm very nQQbish at this game so maybe I'm missing something.  Just ran into a guy in Cherno.  He ran across a courtyard at me, he was by himself and only had an axe (I was also armed with only an axe), and he tells me that theres a bunch of guys with guns coming this way.  "Thanks for the info" I say and we run off in the same direction.  I get about 20 meters and this douche comes at me with his axe!  He gets one hit in which luckily didn't kill me, I got two lucky hits in and he goes down.  I checked his stuff and he had x2 handguns!!!! both with amo.  Now why wouldn't he just have used them?  Is amo really that hard to find?  Just wondering if I'm missing something here, but I found it pretty funny.  Maybe theres some tactic I'm not aware of.

Magazine for the FNX45 isn't everywhere.

If he had .357 ammo for the other who knows why

• Like 1

I'm very nQQbish at this game so maybe I'm missing something.  Just ran into a guy in Cherno.  He ran across a courtyard at me, he was by himself and only had an axe (I was also armed with only an axe), and he tells me that theres a bunch of guys with guns coming this way.  "Thanks for the info" I say and we run off in the same direction.  I get about 20 meters and this douche comes at me with his axe!  He gets one hit in which luckily didn't kill me, I got two lucky hits in and he goes down.  I checked his stuff and he had x2 handguns!!!! both with amo.  Now why wouldn't he just have used them?  Is amo really that hard to find?  Just wondering if I'm missing something here, but I found it pretty funny.  Maybe theres some tactic I'm not aware of.

Don't be too worried.  A lot of other players have as much idea as to what they're doing as you...or in some cases, like this one obviously...much less. :P

But yeah, if it was a FNX pistol, he probably couldn't find a magazine.  Shoulda checked a firestation.  If you're on a high pop server though, firestation in Elektro is prone to player attacks.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

Magazine for the FNX45 isn't everywhere.

I have been looking for a week now! I can't take it anymore...

Has taken me awhile to find one, I had both side arms and I found the mag before any ammo for the magnum. (no tweren't me in this story)

Mil base is your best bet.

I have never found FNX mags in miliary bases, ever. Although I have found plentiful in firestations and schools.

i was involved in a friendly fire accident the other night, my mate unloaded an m4 clip into while trying to shoot an axe wielding player running at us. 5 x .45 mags = ruined.  military bases and airfields are your best bet, or the firestation of course. 

Has taken me awhile to find one, I had both side arms and I found the mag before any ammo for the magnum. (no tweren't me in this story)

Mil base is your best bet.

Almost allways in hangars.

Look under the beds in Barracks at military bases. You have to go prone and tab...you'll be surprised what you find.

They are quite rare indeed but i'v come across my fare share of mags. Once i did throw a FNX with 3 mags away though for a .357 with 19 rounds though lol

but yeah that was pretty stupid of that guy, were you running away in a straight line? if so could have easily taken it out and put one through your head, look your body real quick and run off.

oh well, be glad he was stupid.