Sign in to follow this  
Hexploit

Massive Performance Drop

Since patch  0.30.113953 i lost around 30 FPS. And im not talking now about rubberbanding or anything else. It happens on every server with very good ping. Difference is so big i almost got scared something is wrong with my GPU/CPU but i test it in other games and nothing changed there. Worst thing it dosn't improve with lowering video setting, only slightly. I use to run game on ultra- very hi settings and i was getting 60+fps and 35+ in cities. Now i have 30 FPS with everything on low and going down to 15 in cities...   Im not complaining or anything but i wonder if anyone else got this? My spec is  i7 oc 4,3 gtx670 win 8.1

Welcome to alpha. I have noticed every since latest BattleEye update lag (wether it is frame or latency) seems to be centered around that update.

First of all: Your ping doesn't make a difference with your FPS whatsoever.

Secondly: I can hardly believe you that you had it running on Ultra and had 35 FPS in big cities - and if so, there's plenty of room for optimisation to get back up to a level where you can play the game.

It's in Alpha and things are being changed all the time. Those changes will affect your FPS, sometimes in a good way, but mostly in a bad way.

Secondly: I can hardly believe you that you had it running on Ultra and had 35 FPS in big cities - and if so, there's plenty of room for optimisation to get back up to a level where you can play the game.

It's in Alpha and things are being changed all the time. Those changes will affect your FPS, sometimes in a good way, but mostly in a bad way.

Did anyone said latency (ping) affects FPS directly? I know I did not, I said wether it is latency (ping) or frame (fps drops)... Both are described by most as "Lag".

Did anyone said latency (ping) affects FPS directly? I know I did not, I said wether it is latency (ping) or frame (fps drops)... Both are described by most as "Lag".

Calm down already - I just answered his question:

I lost around 30 FPS. It happens on every server with very good ping.

My setting where very hi not ultra i said that. It never droped below 30FPS. And yes i know its alpha, dont make me look like im complaining here. All i want to know is everyone get that huge drop. You bother to answer my post but you didn't even try to answer my question... Did you get huge FPS drop since patch?

My setting where very hi not ultra i said that. It never droped below 30FPS. And yes i know its alpha, dont make me look like im complaining here. All i want to know is everyone get that huge drop. You bother to answer my post but you didn't even try to answer my question... Did you get huge FPS drop since patch?

No, I did not and I wasn't trying to make you look bad - I merely pointed out, that the game is in Alpha-Status and these things are bound to happen.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have no problems myself and heard nothing from others I was playing with, so it might be worth checking whether it's your side.

Calm down already - I just answered his question:

I wanted to make it clear my connection is good because one might think i don't understand difference between server/client performance....

Difference is so big i almost got scared something is wrong with my GPU/CPU but i test it in other games and nothing changed there.

Edited by Hexploit

Since patch  0.30.113953 i lost around 30 FPS. And im not talking now about rubberbanding or anything else. It happens on every server with very good ping. Difference is so big i almost got scared something is wrong with my GPU/CPU but i test it in other games and nothing changed there. Worst thing it dosn't improve with lowering video setting, only slightly. I use to run game on ultra- very hi settings and i was getting 60+fps and 35+ in cities. Now i have 30 FPS with everything on low and going down to 15 in cities...   Im not complaining or anything but i wonder if anyone else got this? My spec is  i7 oc 4,3 gtx670 win 8.1

I'm seeing no difference in FPS since the patch. Sry, not much help.