Brylanto

DayZ Patch 0.30.113953

hi everybady knows this is only Alpha version but im asking dose it realy need to be unplayable?

NEW:

DayZ patch 0.30.113953

Design: Balancing of player spawns             --> worst spawns ever!!! u die before get somewhere.

Server: Dead player cleanup                        --> why u dont give me time to go back and pick up my stuf

after i get kiled??? after 5 min body is gone LOL!!!

FIXED:

Server: Large delay in item manipulation and inventory tetris!     --> well this is not fix at all! Lags are                                                                                                                                                                          so big that it teleport u outside the                                                                                                                                                                        building and u die! in most of cases                                                                                                                                                                       its inpossible to walk or run.

When i buy the game after 3 days it was very well playable, no lags. Now after every new patch its worst wand worst, why u guys braking the game instead of fixing it?

Edited by Brylanto

When i buy the game after 3 days it was very well playable, no lags. Now after every new patch its worst wand worst, why u guys braking the game instead of fixing it?

Development is ongoing, every patch will fix something and break something else.

Some things can also appear broken to you because you don't care for them.

Please don't make one of these posts after every patch. It isn't necessary, nobody is trying to break the game.

Game development is finicky, this is why you were asked not to buy into the alpha if you have a low tolerance for bugs and missing features.

Sometimes that's how the development cycle works. For each small step forward, we have to take a small step sideways. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Development is ongoing, every patch will fix something and break something else.

Some things can also appear broken to you because you don't care for them.

Please don't make one of these posts after every patch. It isn't necessary, nobody is trying to break the game.

Game development is finicky, this is why you were asked not to buy into the alpha if you have a low tolerance for bugs and missing features.

I WILL MAKE THIST POSTS AS THIS FORUM IS FOR, TO REPORT TROUBLESHOOTINGS AND ITS WHAT I DID!

If I could take away beans, I would....

it's a damned shame people cannot realize what an Alpha product means, this is why Rocket was so damned edgy on releasing the Alpha period, we're lucky we can even push WASD at this state in the game.

so please, quit complaining and resume testing, KEYWORD!

TESTING!

not "playing" because its not a game at this state, it's an early product meant for testing, not review nor judgement, it is meant to provide reliable, communicable feedback to the developers to make it into the game we all want, so instead of making a post that simply wastes space, please make one that actually puts people's time to use reading it.

like this for instance.

-Fixed inventory tetris

"There is still remaining lag on the inventories, this can either be caused by server issues or client side to server communication (vice versa) we hope you continue to fix this issue as it is not fully dealt with, thank you DayZ team"

That's some reliable feedback for them, not "OMG THIS INVENTORY DONT WORK MAN, FIX IT!'

I WILL MAKE THIST POSTS AS THIS FORUM IS FOR, TO REPORT TROUBLESHOOTINGS AND ITS WHAT I DID!

Not quite.

The 'troubleshooting' forum is for posting problems ('troubles') so other people can help you with them ('shoot those pesky troubles down').

Hence the name.

If, on the other hand, you want to report a bug, you must submit it to the feedback tracker: http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

Also, please don't shout at me, it is not polite and I don't like it.

Hope that helped,

-Max