Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 4

you lost me @ 0:10 when you referred to a black character as a n*****

I am black and I find this extremely offensive

Some people are just ignorant...

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 2

It's a joke, lighten up. 

I guarantee you would have made a racist joke in your life, whether about an Asian or a Caucasian.

Don't take everything you hear or see to heart, you need to learn to be able to laugh at yourself, otherwise you can not laugh at others. 

Also if you actually listen to it, we did not say anything at all racist. If Black Americans can call each other nigger, than they're opening it up to the entirety of society to be able to use it, with negative connotations or neutral or positive connotations. Especially when media entertainment blasts it everywhere, and black American artists are using it in not only derogatory fashions, but in ways of love and affection to brothers and friends. example: Denzel Washington, Training Day. "My nigga.", then it is an open word. 

So if you're offended by something that doesn't even carry negative connotations, and the simple using of a word that has become a western colloquial word, then I'm afraid you're too quick to get upset. As we say here in Australia, eat a bag of cement and harden the fuck up. 

And to add, the way it was used was in singing lyrics to a song, I merely laughed at the fact I asked where we going and he was singing that song. 

Edited by Jowen
  • Like 1