Sign in to follow this  
GTETheDuck

Teleport to Beginning Villages

Hey Guys,

I play DayZ now for a few days.

Me and my friend always run together but everytime he die because of some campers or more.

Then we want to find us again in the ''beginning Villages'':Kamenka,Komarovo and Balota.

So i want to ask if it is possible that u can put something like a Teleport if u die to this 3 Villages.

It would be great and i hope that other players think so too.

[GTE] The Duck

As above - no, you cannot teleport, this is not Minecraft. You have to meet up with each other again, that's the game. There is a possibility that a 'group spawn' function will be added for players that are spawning new characters at some point in the future, but you will never be able to teleport geared up characters as that would be game-breaking in many ways.

Also, please try to use the correct sub-forum.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1

Hey Guys,

Me and my friend always run together but everytime he die because of some campers or more.

Then we want to find us again in the ''beginning Villages'':Kamenka,Komarovo and Balota.

So i want to ask if it is possible that u can put something like a Teleport if u die to this 3 Villages.

[GTE] The Duck

Maybe he means selecting a spawn point... this will help much to get closer to friends.

Maybe he means selecting a spawn point... this will help much to get closer to friends.

Even worse. Spawn point selection was awful in the mod, it just led to massive amounts of people trying to get revenge kills and loot their own body.

Even worse. Spawn point selection was awful in the mod, it just led to massive amounts of people trying to get revenge kills and loot their own body.

Yes, Spawn selection was the thing that ruined the game for me.  Please only make it where you can spawn as fresh spawns together or not at all and keep the classic "where are you?" "I have no idea" experience in dayz.

All that spawn selection does is allow players to run back to their bodies and harass their killers instead of just accepting they were killed and moving on.

I'd like the spawns to be in more remote locations that are set for a certain time period to prevent people just killing themselves until they spawn where they want.

I'd like the spawns to be in more remote locations that are set for a certain time period to prevent people just killing themselves until they spawn where they want.

I like the idea of having a spawn fixed to a time.

Please only make it where you can spawn as fresh spawns together or not at all and keep the classic "where are you?" "I have no idea" experience in dayz.

Please also don't do that. The "Where are you?" "I have no idea" experience is part of DayZ.

• Like 1

This is the third or fourth thread asking to get some sort of teleport feature, so learn to use the search function.

Also, No.

Okey Sorry :)

Don't worry about it, your new....you'll get the hang of  it, and in no time realize that these things are what makes this game so special.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

This is practically the same as teleporting closer to your friends.

I know we all want army barracks, but frankly, if you just start in one, why make the rest of the map?

Why even include the east coast...?

If we all had instant access to Mossies, M4's and army helmets, we might as well play counter strike.

Have you heard of something called "The Heroes Tale"?

I don't mean to be condescending here, I mean it literally.

The Heroe's Tale, is about pain. It's about sacrifice. Without these, they always make for a pretty terrible story.

Well, this is no different. Without the hardship. Without the fear. Without the hunger or thirst...

Without these things, your Mosin Nagant isn't special. There's a reason you care about your gear and want it back. There's a reason that fire axe makes you feel safe, and special.

It's because you can remember when you didn't have one.

And you realise it might happen again, so you cherish it, while you have.

If you can select a better start point, you'll ALWAYS be in a bigger city, or near an army base, cus that's where you'll find these things.

But it's not supposed to be like that.

You're supposed to fight. It's supposed to be scary, and you're supposed to hate it.

If you don't hate some bits... How can you love others?

Hey Guys,

[GTE] The Duck

As has already been stated, allowing people to spawn with their friends or pick their spawn points would result in massive abuse.  If you want to find your friends, jog to the nearest town, look at the road signs and figure out which way to go from there.

I think the overwhelming response you're going to get from most players is:

Can we stop posting in this?  The guy was already told his suggestion wouldn't work.  Now you are just being meanies!    

Hopefully in the future group spawn will be a thing.

Dont meet at balota if u cant survive there. Meet at a small town where u wont get killed so fast.