Sign in to follow this  
BuzzBurridge

What are your thoughts on the FNX 45?

accuracy on everything right now is complete dog shit.

Whoever is in charge of these simple numbers needs to be fired. 

Wait til you try and the revolver... and miss your target by a couple of FEET.

Ridiculous. increased deviation is less noticeable on the longer range stuff, but is dreadfully apparent on pistols.

Seems to take 6ish shots to reliably kill someone, though that may be due to server lag. IMO should take 2-3 shots to the center of mass to kill someone.

Accuracy is ridiculous, dispersion is way too high.

Iron sights and the holo should zoom the same amount (barely anything). No idea why the holo sight gives you telescopic vision,

It depends on what your main weapon is, really. If you have a mosin or sks, the fnx is a great sidearm. They just need to make it more realistic (accuracy, damage, etc). .45 acp has amazing stopping power irl and they are going for realism, right?

Every single one of the sidearms is shit. The FNX is the least shitty, but they're all still shit.

• Like 1

I found a red dot sight and a supressor and tried using it to clear zeds quietly but it still draws aggro... and its still loud. Seems like a bit of difference because when I use the magnum to clear em it draws an army to me, but with the supressed .45 only 2 or 3 came, maybe that was just because of where I was at though.

Edited by Chzy

I found a red dot sight and a supressor and tried using it to clear zeds quietly but it still draws aggro... and its still loud. Seems like a bit of difference because when I use the magnum to clear em it draws an army to me, but with the supressed .45 only 2 or 3 came, maybe that was just because of where I was at though.

suppressor doesn't work right now.

Not for the fnx, not for the M4.

I prefer the FNX over the .357 Magnum purely because of firing speed, reload speed and magazine capacity... that is just me though.

+ the scope. It is a great close range weapon for snipers as well.

I carry both a magnum and fnx, haven't had to shoot either but I have a hard time finding rounds for the fnx, Usually I just find the mag for it. Also I have only played for maybe 14hrs, and have geared up twice.

I'd say the magnum is probably the best pistol, however that terrible static sound when logging in has just killed it for me...  Due to this, my favorite is the fnx...  Compared to the other pistols, it just seems better in almost every way, mags are also super common as well.

The FNX is a piece of shit. This thing doesnt hit a 25 squaremeter concrete wall even if you put the gun barrel on it. Same shit as the M4 without MP parts.

The Magnum is the best choice of all the sidearms i guess.