Cydone

Confessions from a N00b!1 (share yours too)

It was when you could actually spawn in Electro, I managed to fit a very good kit, talon backpack, plastic bottle, and not least a mosin and rounds for it. I went down to the harbour area to loot some more, decided to check out the roof of this factory. As I was climbing the ladder a zombie nearby aggros and runs to the bottom of the ladder. I thought I would test out the Mosin, never having fired it before, so I stepped closer to the edge of the roof in order to see the zombie, I accidentally take one step too many and fell over the edge and die.

Another was when you could spawn near that town that had an airfield. Luckily I found a some excellent gear (low populated server) at the airfield, including hunters backpack and m14 with bullets. I get to the nearby town, when I see a female character in her underwear come running past, chased by a zombie. It all happens very fast and they turn a corner before I can react. I think, oh well, at least I won't see them again, and enter the nearest house where some canned goods grabs my attention. The next thing I hear is a *thud* and I begin bleeding, I turn around and see the female character in underwear brandishing a fireaxe, and that is the last thing I saw before it split my skull in the second swing.