jaymeec95

After Being Banned Can i play?

After being banned from Dayz & Arma 2 OA is there any possible way i could play again?

You can change your key registries for free although that is frowned upon.

Ok and now how do i do that. Because on steam it wont let me buy it again do i have to buy it through something else this time or on another steam account?

how do i do that?

You'll have to buy Combined Ops again.

Ok and now how do i do that. Because on steam it wont let me buy it again do i have to buy it through something else this time or on another steam account?

how do i do that?

You can't. I dunno what the poster is talking about' date=' but you can't change your key registry for free. Yes, your cd-key is saved encoded in the registry, but you'll need a valid key to change it (or just install a new version).

[hr']

That's a good question. Probably have to either register another steam account or buy it from Amazon.

My method for playing two copies on the same pc should work in this situation as well (you only need to purchase OA):

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12236&pid=129841#pid129841

how do i do that?

You can't. I dunno what the poster is talking about' date=' but you can't change your key registry for free. Yes, your cd-key is saved encoded in the registry, but you'll need a valid key to change it (or just install a new version).

[hr']

That's a good question. Probably have to either register another steam account or buy it from Amazon.

My method for playing two copies on the same pc should work in this situation as well (you only need to purchase OA):

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12236&pid=129841#pid129841

so if i uninstall the one on steam, and then buy a copy through amazon i can just use that copy right?

Yes that should work. If you uninstall it from steam will need Combined Ops from Amazon.

Do i NEED combined ops, because before i just had Arma 2 for free from the Arma2 website and then Arma2:OA from steam and i worked, think i could just reinstall Arma2 Free and then buy the Amazon Arma2:OA

I got banned because one of the people i was playing with spawned a c130 and he came and picked me up and everyone in the c130 got banned.

Why is anyone helping this self-confessed fucktard?

sshhhhhhh. let the thread die.

Because I figure a $20/$30 fine for cheating in a game is good enough.

I got banned because one of the people i was playing with spawned a c130 and he came and picked me up and everyone in the c130 got banned.

Thats funny, you only get banned if a script is detected in your files. Hacked items are fair game. Try again.

Yes that should work. If you uninstall it from steam will need Combined Ops from Amazon.

Do i NEED combined ops' date=' because before i just had Arma 2 for free from the Arma2 website and then Arma2:OA from steam and i worked, think i could just reinstall Arma2 Free and then buy the Amazon Arma2:OA

[/quote']

Yea, that will work.

Because I figure a $20/$30 fine for cheating in a game is good enough.

WOW! GOOD DAY SIR!

strong sense of the dark side in this one.

Why do u think arma is constantly in steams top sellers....

Cus the banned scripters buy new copies :(

Why do u think arma is constantly in steams top sellers....

Cus the banned scripters buy new copies :(

And before that. All the weeks it was in top sellers before they started banning anyone?

Just a weird coincidence, that?