eel

The Second DayZ Survey|Final results| Over 700 participants

You can see the summary of all the responses here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewanalytics?formkey=dFpVdWltTGRHZVBSSkpIV1lQSmdWS2c6MQ#gid=0

Send me a PM if you'd like to get the file with a detailed spreadsheet.

You might also be interested in seeing the results of the first survey: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewanalytics?formkey=dDBoc1pMTElvaXRBVWtYMDBpR2RaVEE6MQ#gid=0

Survey taken! I liked it. Simple, to the point, and the English is fine. It's not how I would phrase the questions if it were part of a business document but I am supposed to be a professional writer so I am probably the only one wh would say "Hey change the word order" which is not something you hae to do.

I have only fired at two players in about forty lifetimes in DayZ, and both times they shot first. I have killed the attacking player once, but bled to death as I was already below 3000 blood. I've been killed by players about twenty times, and usually I don't even know who it was that fired at me.

There, that should keep the thread up here for a few more seconds :)

Did you ever betray another player?

Yes 111 13%

No 757 87%

Were you ever betrayed by another player?

NOPE! 564 65%

yup... 304 35%

Wow the honesty, even when anonymous, is painful at best. Im thinking the age question was also lied substantially.

edit: whoops I didnt realize how long ago this was.

Yes 111 13%

No 757 87%

NOPE! 564 65%

yup... 304 35%

Wow the honesty' date=' even when anonymous, is painful at best. Im thinking the age question was also lied substantially.

[/quote']

I don't see anything particularly suspicious here. If someone betrayed/tricked once and it worked, then he'll most probably try do so again. Especially since it's usually as simple as responding "Yeah" to "You shooting in Elektro, are you friendly?".

Yes 111 13%

No 757 87%

NOPE! 564 65%

yup... 304 35%

Wow the honesty' date=' even when anonymous, is painful at best. Im thinking the age question was also lied substantially.

[/quote']

I don't see anything particularly suspicious here. If someone betrayed/tricked once and it worked, then he'll most probably try do so again. Especially since it's usually as simple as responding "Yeah" to "You shooting in Elektro, are you friendly?".

Yeah, thats true. The person that did it will likely do it again. and again.

You need to stick to the same answer categories if you want to compare... unless you deliberately took different answer/categories.

+1 to you survey count.

can i suggest for next survey you put a question about Z aggro/sight/hearing levels :)

You need to stick to the same answer categories if you want to compare... unless you deliberately took different answer/categories.

I know and that's what I tried to do for the most part. Still, some questions weren't thought out all that well, so they required slight changes.

Pretty interesting survey. I thought the first survey results were fascinating as well

Pretty interesting survey. I thought the first survey results were fascinating as well

Thanks!