Sign in to follow this  
Ayy baby.

Ayy bby's failed attempt at taking a hostage?

So I was at berezino and some man who is a new so we shout stand still and drop your pants this is a hostage situation if you resist we will kill you and he runs off shouting no thanks we had no ammo so we could not shott him but he run away into the town and we lose him as he lagg all over map like harry potter what did I do wrong I dont get it I was armed how can he say no help me

Ps he was also yelling at me calling me a faggot which made me very angry so I wanted to kill him

Edited by Ayy baby.

he lagg all over map like harry potter what did I do wrong I dont get it I was armed how can he say no help me

Ps he was also yelling at me calling me a faggot which made me very angry so I wanted to kill him

Wow. Just. Wow.

PS. This made me Laugh. Audibly.

Edited by Preach

When I get approached by a guy with a gun and I'm unarmed.. I just try to beat his head with my bare fists so I can knock him out and steal his shizz. You would be suprised how many times I have geared up in such fashion! 

Your lucky he ran away.

When I get approached by a guy with a gun and I'm unarmed.. I just try to beat his head with my bare fists so I can knock him out and steal his shizz. You would be suprised how many times I have geared up in such fashion! 

Your lucky he ran away.

hello my friend has his axe out so he would eat axe and not steal

So I was at berezino and some man who is a new so we shout stand still and drop your pants this is a hostage situation if you resist we will kill you and he runs off shouting no thanks we had no ammo so we could not shott him but he run away into the town and we lose him as he lagg all over map like harry potter what did I do wrong I dont get it I was armed how can he say no help me

Try to use interpunction and to use your enter key on your keyboard. Reading your story is not very pleasant to read.

What also helps is trying to make the story sound epic, because right now, it really doesn't.

It seems you were pretty mad that he called you a faggot, it really touched you. Maybe you're still in the denial phase.