Sign in to follow this  
ak3ent

Clans/territory wars

first of all sry for my bad english

i was wondering what do u guys think about Clans/territory wars in dayZ

what would you think it will be like?

what if clans could build houses/bases near essential parts of the map.like well's(source of water)/farm's(source of food)

then i think pvp could mean something

it will be like battle for water/food or guns to survive the zombies

not just lemme handcuff that guy,make him naked and kill him for the lols (i know its a alpha release)

i would REALLY love to see something like that,this can give the game some depth and balance too

and u can actually make friends not to KOS just cus u cant trust some one

clans should do supply runs to find wood/stone or anything else u need to expand ur base,to make it more secure against other clans

ofc even if devs want to take this idea seriously it would take a long time,but just thinking about it feels like a game i would LOVE forever

I'm sure something like this will naturally develop when they implement the camp and base building in the future updates. 

what if clans could build houses/bases near essential parts of the map.like well's(source of water)/farm's(source of food)

not just lemme handcuff that guy,make him naked and kill him for the lols (i know its a alpha release)

i would REALLY love to see something like that,this can give the game some depth and balance too

clans should do supply runs to find wood/stone or anything else u need to expand ur base,to make it more secure against other clans

ofc even if devs want to take this idea seriously it would take a long time,but just thinking about it feels like a game i would LOVE forever

I think this is really realistic, In zombie apocalypse in my opinion people would create some clans and bases with people they can trust to be safer. I would really like to see some trade between bases/clans, like two clans with 5 people in each meet together, one person from both clans meet in the middle of the field to trade things, while the rest of the teammates is hidden in the bushes watching the trade. I would love to be able to build simple walls that would "close" a small town and It would be my teritory now, unless someone breaks in. 

• Like 1

this game can be SO MUCH more than any other sand box

too many possibilities

i hope some of it comes true

Edited by ak3ent

dayz epoch?

It will happen I think once combat loging and hoping are done away, ppl will be forced to interact with a community exists in a server

It will happen I think once combat loging and hoping are done away, ppl will be forced to interact with a community exists in a server

Combat logging fix wont bring a sense of community to the game. A base u n a clan maintain that is bound to the server will.

well combat loggin is essential,i was talking waaaaaay into the future

Edited by ak3ent

It happened naturally in the mod. We would get a feel for where each 'faction' would operate in, then we would base ourselves in a building (usually a warehouse in a small town). We would patrol out pinpointing their tents. We would check their tents and if it had low gear we would leave it alone until high end gear would show up, then we would land our chopper with empty rucks and load up. Sometimes nabbing this yellow ural parked at one of these stashes, that truck changed hands alot, we eventually parked it north of the shipwreck in a depression, popped the tires and used it as a tent.

Good times. Big 2 hour chopper fights, convoy ambushes etc.