Sign in to follow this  
thijs-93@live.nl

The Trollglitch

Accidentally posted this in the MOD section, It's standlone so it should be here. Derp.

Perfect spot for trolling? A very deadly weapon when abused by PvP'ers. Yes, the " ***** " Airfield glitch. 

I have sent this video to Ivan Buchta, the Creative Director of Bohemia Interactive. I've had contact with him before and I'm sure he will solve the issue.

Let's just enjoy the glitch while it's still here...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fmC-4PlO_Gs

- Edit - Oh and sorry, I can't seem to get the video code to work. Else you wouldn't have to open this link in a new tab. Sorry!

Thanks for watching!

Kind regards, 

- Red

• Like 4

Funny thing is that he probably got killed in the next server he joined for logging like that.

I can't condone the exploit, per se, but this one was executed brilliantly. Have some beans. Ohh, and don't do it again!

Just quietly, I've been using a similar glitch elsewhere, but in a more mundane fashion. They make great places to stash a spare large backpack or two, and thereby make great little temporary caches. They get nerfed every server reset, but ATM it's the best I can do!

PS: Had no trouble with inserting the video link.

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 1

abusing glitches to kill ppls is so fucking stupid. just for kiddy "trolling"... god i had this so much...

abusing glitches to kill ppls is so fucking stupid. just for kiddy "trolling"... god i had this so much...

You probably didn't see the entire video, doesn't matter though. Oh and, I think you were trying to say:

"Abusing glitches to kill people is so fucking stupid. Just for childish "trolling". God I hate this so much..."

Grammar-Nazi-1613.png

Edited by RedReloadedHD

you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *breath* aaaaaaaaaaaaad?

You probably didn't see the entire video, doesn't matter though. Oh and, I think you were trying to say:

"Abusing glitches to kill people is so fucking stupid. Just for childish "trolling". God I hate this so much..."

Grammar-Nazi-1613.png

im rly sorry im not a native english speaker and have to learn other languages mr super.

but we can go on talking in my native language.

Edited by Lauri7x3

im rly sorry im not a native english speaker and have to learn other languages mr super.

but we can go on talking in my native language.

I'm not a native speaker either. I also speak a little German so, komm dan haben wir ein diskussion.

I discovered this glitch a few days ago by accident )))))

Topolka dam still glitched?

Hospital roof top?

Edited by zimboy

I'm not a native speaker either. I also speak a little German so, komm dan haben wir ein diskussion.

so its also totally wrong. but its enough to understand.