McK315

Looking to start a DayZ Standalone Gang

This is not typically considered a bandit or survivor group.Our man main mission is to do what ever we want to benefit our group as a whole. There will be a few members ahead of the rest to help guide new members and organization. Anyone who can bring anything to the table such as vent or recruitment will be given a higher power of authority, but that this doesn't mean new comers will not be able to prove themselves. The concept of this is gang mentality, if u can prove yourself you will rank up pretty quickly. Let me know if you are interested in this concept and can help get the ball rolling. If you ain't with us, you're against us. On another note, if this organization recruits several members, I consider myself equal and the majority of rules will be left to the people. LMK if anyone is interested and can help get this started.

Sounds great. If I'm in a clan, can I still join?

If you're in need of a teamspeak, I'm sure I could get a few channels in my clan.

Also, I know most of the tricks of the SA, so if you need a tutor I'm all in.

Perfect that's no problem, I have a lot of dayz experience but will admit I'm still getting used to the standalone in terms of the inventory. Add me on steam at McK hookahcabra if you would like to help run things with me while I try to recruit more people.

Sounds cool to me im kinda new know alittle bit about dayz SA and have played abit of dayz mod previous add me on skype Deeboyy123

This sounds like a great clan to start, with authority yet not all strict and for the help pf our own, im up for joining if you'd let me help?

hi i am very new and would like to join your gang, i have only played a few hours but been killed loads i met 2 friendly people who have helped me but i dont think i could survive on my own