Sign in to follow this  
thequantum

Stuck behind locked door in military base. How do I get out?

I was running inside the base and I randomly got warped behind the locked door on the bottom floor. I have tried running along all walls, vaulting, going prone, etc. Is there anything I can do other than die of hunger? I spent roughly 20 hours of game time trying to get here with all the stuff I have so it would really suck to start over. I have a ton of food and 4 full canteens on me.

qpyBsLq.jpg

Edited by spooksmcgee

same thing happened to me but in the ship up at berezino.. i just kept vaulting at walls and stuff and eventually managed to clip back out

I'll try to keep vaulting. I am having a bit of fun shooting at server hoppers and scaring the hell out of them

take out a melee weapon and go near the wall. spin around and swing the weapon at the same time. The game loses the wall for a second while your spinning and you can ge out. Keep spinning and swinging till you get out. Worked for me multiple times

• Like 5

take out a melee weapon and go near the wall. spin around and swing the weapon at the same time. The game loses the wall for a second while your spinning and you can ge out. Keep spinning and swinging till you get out. Worked for me multiple times

Holy crap that worked!  I just ran up to a wall and started axing it (but not spinning) while vaulting and it forced me through. Thanks DTR!

Holy crap that worked!  I just ran up to a wall and started axing it (but not spinning) while vaulting and it forced me through. Thanks DTR!

Glad to know that you made it, now I know another trick. In addition, I don't need to be worried about getting killed by ghost shooter. :) 

This happened to myself and a friend the other day great fun

if you really cant get out after trying everything, unfortunately you will have 1 of 2 options to choose from.

1) wait until you starve or die of thirst

2) rename yourself(steam name) and start fresh.

Sorry mate but those are you're only options. 

I got server lagged sideways into a fake barracks building on the NWAF last night it took me a couple of tries but pressing "V" (vault) near the (invisible) inside wall soon got me out.

i glitched in the same (type of) building yesterday, vaulting at the base of the stairs brought me back onto the proper side of the geometry.