Sign in to follow this  
Roshi (DayZ)

Waterways

One thing I'd love to see in the (awesome) new Chernarus is more water ways. There are what appear to be dry stream beds but would like to see some water in them. Doesn't even have to be running, Skyrim-type water.

Thoughts, feelings?

Edited by Roshi

Run around more. There a ton of streams and small ponds that weren't in the mod.

I know exactly what you mean. I really would love to have one or two bigger rivers in the map. but thats kinda problematic since there can only be flat water in arma engines.

"steep" water from up a hill to down into a lake or the sea is not possible so far.

(i think they could add textures, but then they wouldnt have any physics or interaction capacities).

maybe later :)

/edit

@stand2arms

man, just because stuff is being said on Reddit it doesnt mean they are true ;)

its like proofing 1+1 = 2 because potato.

Edited by =GS=Quobble

Run around more. There a ton of streams and small ponds that weren't in the mod.

Yeah I have been - on a tour of the North - seeing the ponds but not the streams - happy to take your word on it though. Ps I really love the railway up the top of the map.

Edited by Roshi

I will post some screenshots from the location where ponds and small streams are. 

(Streams are atm little ponds in a row with pieces of dirt inbetween, from upper higher terrain a few meters lower)