Sign in to follow this  
purplehazetoss

Where can I find wild animals?

Im currently at 3150 blood, can't see anything

Im roaming in the plains north of Chernogo and can't find any wild animals for blood.

Is there a special way that animals spawn?

Can they be anywhere or only specific spots?

Open fields, that's where they usually spawn at. There's not exact specific spots, they spawn randomly around the map.

I often stumble upon wild boars in the forests, but they can be difficult to spot if you're running and not paying attention, as they don't move a whole lot there (if at all).

Same situation as you, mate... Went into a 3storey building only to find 5 gangster looking zombies in there and absolutely no loot. Long story short, I am 4000 blood, actually have hatchet, and matches so I can recover in no time only if I can find an animal, but spent at least 20 minutes wondering around forest area and didn't see anything in the blurry mist that resembled an animal... The annoying thing is I actually got a blood pack on me, but don't have a mate to use it with...

Sometimes if you're in a uninhabited town/place the loot is not spawned, you gotta stay there for a while and it's gonna spawn eventually.

If you do find one, gut it and put the steaks into your kit, quick.

I was trying to make place for them in my pack and the animal disappeared before I had the time.

(should be fixed in next update, if I'm not mistaken).

If you do find one' date=' gut it and put the steaks into your kit, quick.

I was trying to make place for them in my pack and the animal disappeared before I had the time.

(should be fixed in next update, if I'm not mistaken).

[/quote']

True. Sometimes they just sink whilst your looting it and the gear window closes.

And it's easier to find animals on open fields than in the woods... obviously.