Sign in to follow this  
Xequinox90

Alpha - Bet

Your the problem A**hole. The whole point of a forum is to mention bugs. Anyone who states a single thing wrong with the game and you and your group of chumps defend it. Therefore defending bugs and a half finished game.

I'm a asshole?

Okay then, good to know.

I'm just stating that I haven't ran into any major game changing bugs...

I believe that there are  A LOT of bugs, but I just haven't ran into any of them not stating that they do not exist. They do. But the majority were fixed. 

I'm a asshole?

Okay then, good to know.

I believe that there are  A LOT of bugs, but I just haven't ran into any of them not stating that they do not exist. They do. But the majority were fixed. 

Majority have been fixed ?

MUHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Very cool special story 

I never said there is nothing wrong with the game, there is plenty wrong with it, me crying on forums is not going to do anything about it.

I never meant you yo

• Like 1

Not unheard of , Just means your camping somwhere becuase your too scared to fall offf a glitchhy ladder , or die on stairs 

Lol, am I supposed to be out in the open for all of the world to see? No, If I am meeting up with someone, we choose a discreet location, from there we make an advance, call it camping, call it tactical, call it whatever.

Me personally haven't fell through any stairs, or shot into the sky from a ladder, biggest issues I have had are items disappearing, rubberbanding, and having to 'update' my video settings upon log in... not enough for me to complain because so far I have enjoyed my DayZ SA experience.

Majority have been fixed ?

MUHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Very cool special story 

Can't wait till this thread gets nom'd

The majority that I've run into were fixed,

EX: Floating loot and stuff.

You agreed that when you started the game that this is an early alpha and you agreed to test this  in this buggy state.

They already know that it is buggy. These threads won't help the game.

I'm a asshole?

Okay then, good to know.

I haven't ran into any problems....maybe it's just you

((Inb4 you call me a crying fanboy))

That is your quote a few minutes ago. Not contradicting yourself too much are you ?

There is many game stopping bugs. Running for miles and getting teleported back to where you started. die for no reason running up the stairs. the list could go on and on. 

Playing and on Forums ?

Not at the same time no

I do a lot of things like mowing lawns between forum posts and running around in DayZ

Can't wait till this thread gets nom'd

The majority that I've run into were fixed,

EX: Floating loot and stuff.

You agreed that when you started the game that this is an early alpha and you agreed to test this  in this buggy state.

They already know that it is buggy. These threads won't help the game.

Im not floating to your level , say what you want .

A - Aimbot

B - Bullet Ballistics

C - Can't login

D - Dying without a reason?

E - Endgame missing?

F - Four Spawns ?

G - Global Echo?/Sounds?

H - Hacking 

I - Invisible players

J - Jumpy unstable servers

K - Krunchy nut crisp

L - Lack of  loot

M - Mouse Acceleration bug

N - Neglected by Devs

O - Optimisation

P - Poor gameplay feel 

Q - QQuing fanboys

R - Rendering distance 

S - Server Stability / security / Hoppers

T - Trolls

U - Useless items ? , Racist notes ? 

V - Variety of guns

W - Wubber Banding

Y - Year and a half for this ?

X - Xequinox moaning / trolling on forums 

Z - Zombies

Now i know my abc , lets try learn my 123 

L-LOLING good one wubber banding

I haven't ran into any problems....maybe it's just you

((Inb4 you call me a crying fanboy))

That is your quote a few minutes ago. Not contradicting yourself too much are you ?

There is many game stopping bugs. Running for miles and getting teleported back to where you started. die for no reason running up the stairs. the list could go on and on. 

I've never experienced those problems. But they are known problems.  I've seen threads that experienced these issues no need to create more.

-Sigh- 

Say what you want I guess.  I guess I  am just a lucky person to not experience any bugs.

I just don't get why people cry and complain so much, it is the Alpha, if you don't like it, wait for the full release until then... quit complaining and try to have fun.

In the end.. IT IS JUST A GAME.

Except if you don't have people complaining about stuff and asking for stuff, you end up with a much worse off game in the end. That's why they have open alphas (or at least did, until people started charging to alpha test and essentially selling the game before it's ready, rather than inviting people to help fix the game - and pay a reduced price, or even full price when it's actually ready.)

• Like 1

No. Try not. Do...or do not. There is no try.

kos is fine l2p

Yeah because it's realistic, right?

I can imagine you, with your grammar and way of writing, being one of those kiddies who would actually say "fite me irl brah!"

Except if you don't have people complaining about stuff and asking for stuff, you end up with a much worse off game in the end. That's why they have open alphas (or at least did, until people started charging to alpha test and essentially selling the game before it's ready, rather than inviting people to help fix the game - and pay a reduced price, or even full price when it's actually ready.)

I understand that but people are just beating this shit into the ground, the Devs are aware of everything that is going on...

I've never experienced those problems. But they are known problems.  I've seen threads that experienced these issues no need to create more.

-Sigh- 

Say what you want I guess.  I guess I  am just a lucky person to not experience any bugs.

hard to believe you haven't experienced a single bug. and if that is the case why quote me at the start saying you haven't experienced any. what use is that to me or anybody else. if you haven't then yes lucky you. but for the time being we are showing what we want fixed. i suggest you drop the act about your bug-free game and join the people who want to see progress in this game. 

I understand that but people are just beating this shit into the ground, the Devs are aware of everything that is going on...

Are they aware ? I haven't heard a peep off them , ok one or 2 have posted on forums , WOOOO big bloody Boogie bats , Be nice if they actually made an effort to give us updates on patch progress etc

Are they aware ? I haven't heard a peep off them , ok one or 2 have posted on forums , WOOOO big bloody Boogie bats , Be nice if they actually made an effort to give us updates on patch progress etc

Watch reddit, I believe they do actually post on reddit more than they do on the forums.

Watch reddit, I believe they do actually post on reddit more than they do on the forums.

They post more on there than they do on the official game forums ? makes sense

Edited by Xequinox90

They post more on there than they do on the official game forums ? makes sense

They do actually, Dean likes Reddit better than the actual forms. 

They do actually, Dean likes Reddit better than the actual forms. 

With the DayZ standalone were meant to be moving forward , not living in the past where the Mod lives , Just stupid , No wonder there's so much confusion about his 

• Like 1

korsbaek - Kos is a game design and will always be prominent until they add some reason to team-up/help other players

Ehh, to some extent, I agree with you. It's out of proportion at the moment, but complaining is absolutely a necessary part of most games being developed.

Personally, however, I have no problems with how it's working out. Server problems over the last few days are a pain in the ass, but I can wait for it to be fixed.

But there is one issue I have to point out here. I understand that there are disclaimers and everything - about it being an alpha and buggy - and you should only buy it if you plan on helping find bugs, etc etc.

But if that was the reason you get alpha, why do we have to pay? Why not make alpha free - cut down on the bitching and have more people actually testing the game - then charge in beta or even final? That's how it used to be - and that worked just fine. They say they've only released it now to satisfy people - and help with the alpha development. But that's not the case. They released it now because they wanted to make money off of it. I understand that - it obviously is necessary for the game to be developed properly (though most games survive until release...) So, the thing is, even if they warn us about it and all that shit, they have to expect people to be pissed when the game is unplayable - because they paid for it. You don't pay to be part of alpha development. You pay to get the game early - and while, again, I don't really mind that much as I actually enjoy finding the bugs, I absolutely understand why people are pissed off - and I agree with them. Alpha access should be free if you don't want people bitching about the game being unplayable. That's the simple truth - and no amount of disclaimers and warnings are going to negate that - because they know people aren't going to listen to that shit.

TLDR;

They charged for alpha access. Warnings or not, people have a right to expect it to be playable in the most basic form. If they wanted bug testing - and not to make some money now, they should have released it free. They know/knew the vast majority of people would ignore the warnings, and while I actually enjoy bug testing - and have no personal problems with the current progression, it's completely fair for people to be pissed.

• Like 2

A - Aimbot

B - Bullet Ballistics

C - Can't login

D - Dying without a reason?

E - Endgame missing?

F - Four Spawns ?

G - Global Echo?/Sounds?

H - Hacking

I - Invisible players

J - Jumpy unstable servers

K - Krunchy nut crisp

L - Lack of loot

M - Mouse Acceleration bug

N - Neglected by Devs

O - Optimisation

P - Poor gameplay feel

Q - QQuing fanboys

R - Rendering distance

S - Server Stability / security / Hoppers

T - Trolls

U - Useless items ? , Racist notes ?

V - Variety of guns

W - Wubber Banding

Y - Year and a half for this ?

X - Xequinox moaning / trolling on forums

Z - Zombies

Now i know my abc , lets try learn my 123

I love how you added in your own opinions and problems too and tried to pass them off as the majority.

I hate the people that come along and say: "this game doesn't do things like other games but it should even if people like that it does not!"

Edited by ProGamerGov

all of those people are pvp carebears who think the whole game is spawn at balota and kill bambi's

You're so cute sometimes.

Ehh, to some extent, I agree with you. It's out of proportion at the moment, but complaining is absolutely a necessary part of most games being developed.

Personally, however, I have no problems with how it's working out. Server problems over the last few days are a pain in the ass, but I can wait for it to be fixed.

But there is one issue I have to point out here. I understand that there are disclaimers and everything - about it being an alpha and buggy - and you should only buy it if you plan on helping find bugs, etc etc.

But if that was the reason you get alpha, why do we have to pay? Why not make alpha free - cut down on the bitching and have more people actually testing the game - then charge in beta or even final? That's how it used to be - and that worked just fine. They say they've only released it now to satisfy people - and help with the alpha development. But that's not the case. They released it now because they wanted to make money off of it. I understand that - it obviously is necessary for the game to be developed properly (though most games survive until release...) So, the thing is, even if they warn us about it and all that shit, they have to expect people to be pissed when the game is unplayable - because they paid for it. You don't pay to be part of alpha development. You pay to get the game early - and while, again, I don't really mind that much as I actually enjoy finding the bugs, I absolutely understand why people are pissed off - and I agree with them. Alpha access should be free if you don't want people bitching about the game being unplayable. That's the simple truth - and no amount of disclaimers and warnings are going to negate that - because they know people aren't going to listen to that shit.

TLDR;

They charged for alpha access. Warnings or not, people have a right to expect it to be playable in the most basic form. If they wanted bug testing - and not to make some money now, they should have released it free. They know/knew the vast majority of people would ignore the warnings, and while I actually enjoy bug testing - and have no personal problems with the current progression, it's completely fair for people to be pissed.

But the good thing is about the early access , is that you get the finished product FREE for buying the alpha. And when it's cheaper!  Think about the alpha as getting a beta access by pre-ordering the game. It's buggy yes and you payed for it yes. But you get to help out the dev team by reporting the bugs.

We wouldn't want SA to be like BF4's launch,right?