Sign in to follow this  
Ceez602

Teleported inside a wall...

So i was in Solnichny school and i got teleported inside the wall, now i can't get out and i'm healthy...so how do i die or what do i do? 

eat everything you have... EVERYTHING. um sprint if you can unti lyou cant no more or just afk sure something will happn

They really need to try implement the *Bullet to the head* option that is coming our way. Would help in these sort of situations. And NO I do not mean a reset/respawn button, I want to see my player put a gun to his head and pull the trigger, no gun? /Wrist

• Like 1

They really need to try implement the *Bullet to the head* option that is coming our way. Would help in these sort of situations. And NO I do not mean a reset/respawn button, I want to see my player put a gun to his head and pull the trigger, no gun? /Wrist

Yup, i'm still stuck...

All I can suggest is you logout, transfer to another server and hopefully it will map your character properly. Good luck :(

All I can suggest is you logout, transfer to another server and hopefully it will map your character properly. Good luck :(

Trying that right now, no success so far.

spam v while walking/running. works best through doors (even the ones that cant be opened).

i glitch through like everything when running away from zeds

Edited by errorRulez

spam v while walking/running. works best through doors (even the ones that cant be opened).

i glitch through like everything when running away from zeds

agreed.  i've also found that you can escape by swinging a weapon at an "exit wall" if you happen to have anything.

Edited by PhilBlunt

I ran and when i vaulted i alt f4 into a different server and i was out, only took like half an hour... lol

agreed.  i've also found that you can escape by swinging a weapon at an "exit wall" if you happen to have anything.

Worked for a friend of mine (running and swinging at the wall).