Klimpen

What do these numbers mean?

I believe bandwidth represents the amount of data being sent between client/server at the moment and desync is how out of time the client is with the server.

I believe bandwidth represents the amount of data being sent between client/server at the moment and desync is how out of time the client is with the server.

so desync should always be at 0.. Otherwise leave server?

You will get a yellow or red chain when desync goes up too high.  But it will often go away after some time unless the server resets or something else happened server-side.  Assuming you have a good connection.

Desync for the most part should always be at 0 but unless your in a firefight its not a huge deal for it to jump up slightly for a short amount of time.  Of course the higher the number the worse the desync (im not sure if it is counting dropped packets or what)

On the topic of numbers, does anyone know what the number 100 means top right of the screen when you have your ranged weapon out?

To check on rounds remaining I always open the inventory, but I have no idea what that random 100 means as it does't change.

@ Lancer

It's weapon zeroing, you can change it with page up and page down.

Assume there is a player standing still exactly 200m away and you are aiming at their head:

• If you have the weapon zeroed to 200m, your shot will hit the player in the head.
  • If you have the weapon zeroed to 300m, your shot will pass over the player's head.
  • If you have the weapon zeroed to 100m, your shot will hit the player in the chest.
Edited by oxide