Sign in to follow this  
rippertm

There's 2 Types of Bandits in DayZ

One you missed is the 'take no chances and shoot you in the head before moving into loot your corpse' bandit. I definitely like that loot is so easy to find right now. Makes it much easier of a decision to just resist all people trying to push me around. I actually had one bandit kill his buddy a week ago. Two guys with M4s start yelling about get on the ground. I tell them I have nothing and they still yell. I figured I wasn't going to waste my time being handcuffed and messed with so I ran around one guy landing a couple punches. His buddy opened fire like an idiot and killed us both. Good times.

• Like 1

I would have also given those first two guys the finger. Worst thing they can do is relocate your character to a new spawn point.

One you missed is the 'take no chances and shoot you in the head before moving into loot your corpse' bandit. I definitely like that loot is so easy to find right now. Makes it much easier of a decision to just resist all people trying to push me around. I actually had one bandit kill his buddy a week ago. Two guys with M4s start yelling about get on the ground. I tell them I have nothing and they still yell. I figured I wasn't going to waste my time being handcuffed and messed with so I ran around one guy landing a couple punches. His buddy opened fire like an idiot and killed us both. Good times.

hahaha, see you changed the outcome of the situation, well done. The 2nd group of guys were fully geared to the tee considering they were running down the coast, I'd say that they were scouting for geared players, nice of them not to kill me though.

Best,

Ripper X

Edited by rippertm

hahaha, see you changed the outcome of the situation, well done. The 2nd group of guys were fully geared to the tee considering they were running down the coast, I'd say that they were scouting for geared players, nice of them not to kill me though.

Best,

Ripper X

Yea, those were cool bandits indeed.