Sign in to follow this  
FoOKaa

Text moved to the middle ?

Is it just me or has the text suddenly moved from the bottom left corner over to just left of the middle ?

Im talking about the text that shows what your doing drinking eating ect...

Weird how today suddenly this has happened, the rubber banding has become violent and thrown me out of buildings to my death and my mouse keeps going all spasticated ?

There has been no patch right ? And suddenly the games become unplayable ?

Is the master server overloaded or summin ?

is connect to last update :|

Might be to do with some of them DDoS attacks in some way. (probably wrong, but it's just a suggestion)

is connect to last update :|

There has been no update today, the server version is still the same as yesterday ?

There has been no update today, the server version is still the same as yesterday ?

I was play on experiment test server today and I notice same problem text going to centre :|

after I playing normal public hive is ok again

but I play 20 minute ago I see text again in centre :huh:

I never seeing before I try experiment version

for me maybe is connection

maybe they do server update not client one?

I have had the exact same thing happen to me! i have no clue how to fix it :( its a really weird bug/glitch, the text that says : " I need a Drink" or " I feel hungry" has moved more inwards towards the inventory bars like 1,2,3,4,5 ect. i literally have no clue about it , it happened randomly everything else is working fine but this one bug/text glitch , its pretty weird hopefully it gets fixed if its fixable  :blush:

Edited by GhostSlayer

here same problem, mouse do after a few minutes jump and spinning without my moves on the mouse.

I get massivs teleporting by the mouseproblems upcoming. The Text is more to the middle, not more on the left side.

I think so they have made a not official update to the servers. The problems comes after the restarts of the servers, all streamers on twitch had invisible zombies....

I start the game tomorrow again, then I look if it fixed or not :-)