Sign in to follow this  
needlessthing

more items...not guns.

There needs to be more usable weapons put into the game other then guns.....

I understand the desire for guns but with zombie a PITA to kill with bare hands and I can go a good hour starting out and not finding an axe. There needs to be more random junk to be used.

Examples.

2x4 pieces of wood....with plenty of houses around this should be an easy to find item. Add nails and hammer and you have a 2x4 with nails.

Random hard wood stick....come on...the woods? This should be common item. Add knife and you have Sharp Stick.

Piece of Pipe....another common item found in houses.

I dislike how I can not use a hammer, wrench, or screw driver as a weapon.....this would be pretty common stuff here even seen widely used in Walking dead episodes. I don't care if the animations look like crap...just let me be able to stab zombies with a screw driver.

There just need to be more basic melee weapons for the fresh spawn to find to help get us to the next better weapon.

All I hear about is more guns to come....other then a shot gun...no more guns need to be put in till there is more basic melee items and more items in general to use.

• Like 1

Rocket has said a couple of times that potentially anything that you can hold in your hands could be used as a weapon.

Just needs configuring which will most likely come after the new melee animations start rolling in.

• Like 1

We need tents,etc.. or at least let us hang a backpack on a tree or sit it on the ground like a tent and keep items .Untill there is a final solution like underground bases like dean mentioned.

Edited by vBUTCHERv