peters (DayZ)

Help - Stuck at "Loading" screen

What worries me more is that I haven't seen anyone from the Developer team on here recognizing the problem. I may well have missed it as I haven't time to read all the threads posted up about this issue' date=' but just to know they acknowledge there is a problem and are working on it would be appreciated.

[/quote']

I do share your concerns. I'm stuck since 2 weeks!

Same issue. I have all the latest beta, launcher, game, etc. Still nothing.

Could be coincidence but after struggling w this prob I disabled Norton and got in first time.

Using ARMA X 1.7.2 94444

Nah, it was coincidence..... :-)

1.7.2 didn't fix it for me neither. I'm kind of starving here, this is a RL survival feature!

Please devs, help us.

Last working DayZ for me was 1.3 .. spawned once on a wrong location! Probably a reset would help me!

Most people who arent experienced much with fixing problems like this are stuck in the same place. Im there too. I have V 1.7.2 and I actually just got the game a couple days ago. Ive spent a while fixing other problems and now I'm almost there like the rest of us. I choose the server in 6 launcher, it joins it so I choose that role thingy. Then when I get into arrowhead I have to choose a server again. Im not quite sure if ive been doing all this right since I havent actually ever PLAYED DayZ. But then after I choose the server it takes me to another page where I choose the role or whatever. Once I choose the role it takes me to a black screen with "LOADING" in a greyish green and a white bar above it that looks like its full, But it doesnt do anything after that. Just stays there. Is this what you guys are having trouble with?

I keep hearing ocean and grunting too. It keeps fooling me thinking its working

i had same problem ...just rollback to v1.7.1.5 and play with me :D ...all my m8s on 1.7.2 and i cant join ...but i dont want 2 drive alone so,any1 here who using 1.7.1.5 and want 2 play with me ? (im german,got ts3 server)

Still having problems. I have tried everything on this thread and still can't even play the damn game :(

I do also experience this problem when I try to start the game. I have not been able to get in a game yet. I have actually been stuck at the "Recieving data" thing in the lobby for the most part, but I've also been as far as in the loading screen. Really annoys me, hope the dev team comes up with a solution soon.

Hey guys, the patch released half an hour ago fixed it for me! Just run SixLauncher and update it!

EDIT: Well, to a certain point. The Gameplay is now completely black, or fades in and out. Unplayable.

Edited by TheBenzR

When do yall suppose this will be fixed? I've tried so many different things and concluded the problem isnt coming from my end.

Edited by Scotius

When do yall suppose this will be fixed? I've tried so many different things and concluded the problem isnt coming from my end.

The Loading screen problem IS fixed in the new patch, we will just have to wait for the official version of it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/wigoc/psa_do_not_i_reapeat_do_not_play_1722/

http://stats.six-updater.net/mods/changelog/84950cc2-8d47-11e1-baaa-001517bd964c

Yea I just tried playing, I don't even make it to the loading screen now, just to the waiting for host screen.

Ok so I tried again tonight and this time I was able to see some in game chat and then it tried to create my character, but then it got to the loading screen again and it got stuck.....again....

New Patch hasn't solved anything for me, still have loading screen with full white bar after clicking continue at an error message.

Edited by Badhaggis

New Patch hasn't solved anything for me, still have loading screen with full white bar after clicking continue at an error message.

What is the error message?

It one of the ones that people say just to ignore, missing Bin\config.bin.cfg weapons or something.

also stuck on this problem tried everything to fix it even spent all day redownloading arma 2 and oa got latest patch tried all different ways of installing dayz