peters (DayZ)

Help - Stuck at "Loading" screen

This seems to happen to me on US 10 Chicago.

I can get onto other servers, so far, but it's my first real problem connecting since the old "waiting for server response" days.

I just tested and connected to another server, then tried Chicago 10, and I'm getting the same problem. I think it's a problem at the step where the server checks/updates your Battleye (or however it gets updated).

EDIT: Also, it's locking my machine up entirely. Fun.

Guys trying re-installing battleye on arma 2 and OA. 90% of the problems are because of faulty/wrong files or battleye. So just delete and get rid of everything dayz and beta expansion thingy and/or battleye and just re-install them both or one of them

If the problem persists try contacting the the team at the main website

Mind if I join the line with another ''Same Problem""

And here's another one. ;) I died, quit the game and get stuck at the (sort of) black "Loading" screen ever since.

I managed ot get mine working on most servers, unistalled the mod from install directory and reinstalled with the next browser and hey presto.

My friend is currently having an issue where he has installed the mod along with the newest beta/expansion version of arma 2 through steam. He is able to select and join in to a server from the server list, hits the okay button and goes into the loading screens and during the black loading screen and after about 3-10 minutes his game either freezes or he is instantly taken back to the server list.

If anyone has any recommendations on what to do about this help would be appreciated.

Ahh, ok I'm not the only one.

I am getting stuck at "loading" on every server. The base Arma 2 game works fine. (I'm using the steam install).

Also, I just re-installed my entire OS (clean wipe) and have a fresh install of Arma 2 CO, steam and DayZ Mod files. There was a break of about 2 weeks from the last time I played, back then it worked fine, but since the fresh install and newest dayzmod update I never get past the 'loading' screen.

So, I figured: If "Loading" seems to be the problem, I might toy around with respective options. Hence I removed -world=empty from my command line and immediately was able to play and play again on another server right after that.

Hey,

got the same problem, just got the mod yesterday (correctly installed, with Arma 2: CO etc) and this problem is killin my buzz, i've only manage to get onto 1 server (after countless tries with others) but only for a few seconds before the session ended and was kicked off... I was gutted.

Any solutions to this fuckery??

I have a solution!

I've got the same problem till the last hour. I've updated 2 battleye .dll files in "Battleye" folder (I have 2 such folders, one in the root derictory and 2nd in "Expansion") and succssesfully joined the RU5(or mb 3) server from the first time!

Download 2 files (client and server) from HERE

Hope it will be helpful for somebody :)

p.s. sorry for my English

So finally new patch fixed my problems with this GREATmod

Thanx!!

I had a feeling that i never had before. That death is final. But today is the day when i have reborn again, only with a little twist: Somebody that i used to know have taken my guns and left me in the coast without hope. This `gon be EPIC!!!

FYI - Updated Battleye, but problem persists.

Annoyingly, at the 'loading' screen I can hear the sea and all sounds associated with the game, but that's as far as it will let me go.

Downloaded the patch again and attempted to use it, but no luck. Same problem.

Getting the same problem over here, I am stuck at. I can hear the sound of the sea, and even a grunt of pain which I assume was myself getting shot.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/939248355087532736/1C2A17BB4F023A16F5CCFEBC65659848219C9E08/

I've tried updating punkbuster, checking the integrity of arma 2 and re-installing DayZ. No luck sadly = <

• Like 1

Getting the same problem over here' date=' I am stuck at. I can hear the sound of the sea, and even a grunt of pain which I assume was myself getting shot.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/939248355087532736/1C2A17BB4F023A16F5CCFEBC65659848219C9E08/

I've tried updating punkbuster, checking the integrity of arma 2 and re-installing DayZ. No luck sadly = <

[/quote']

Same problem here, tryed to re-install several times. Plz help asap :)

Same thing here, bought and never played the game/mod, im with 1 hour game played on steam, 1 hour looking for the loading evil

I got the same thing today, was fine yesterday. Any idea on how to fix this? I got the latest ARMA 2 beta patch and the latest version of DayZ.

Same problem for me, but I just bought CO and installed the beta patch and DayZ mod through SixLauncher (I think). Eternal loading... Too tired tonight and plans all weekend, I'll have a chance to troubleshoot and/or reinstall monday evening unless someone comes up with a quick fix before then.

Is your character broken? (can't see yourself in 3rd person, Zed don't attack, don't die from hunger) If so download this

if not try downloading it anyway. If that doesn't work your fucked until you find a server where the issue doesn't happen.

Same loading screen problem. hear noises but wont leave loading screen.

Well, what an anti-climax. Load of hype about this game, some awesome YouTube videos, I buy the game, install the mod, start it up, find a server, and 'loading'.

Updated it through 6, nothing. Turned beta on, nothing. Deleted @dayz folder and reinstalled, just tried to get into the game using A2, now get sounds, but still stuck at loading.

Disappointing to say the least :/

I cant play either. I spent 4 hrs last night doing everything I can and still no luck even this morning. Sticks at Loading screen. Or kicks me out of Six Luancher to regular in game mp lists and they all have errors.