Sign in to follow this  
ocelot07

How on earth do you get blood for blood bags?

Not had any issues with the alpha as of yet. But I do have this little annoyance of blood bags. I have no problem finding blood bags and IV kits. But none have any blood in. I know you have to check what your blood type is how do you do this? I put my own blood in a syringe but it wont let me put it into a IV kit?

I take it I have to hunt people down. Hold them up and steal there blood? Is this not something a bandit would do? I don't really want to play like a bandit. I have a suggestion have blood bags at hospitals like the mod. Obviously don't have plenty spawning in every hospital just make them rare or something?

Not had any issues with the alpha as of yet. But I do have this little annoyance of blood bags. I have no problem finding blood bags and IV kits. But none have any blood in. I know you have to check what your blood type is how do you do this? I put my own blood in a syringe but it wont let me put it into a IV kit?

I take it I have to hunt people down. Hold them up and steal there blood? Is this not something a bandit would do? I don't really want to play like a bandit. I have a suggestion have blood bags at hospitals like the mod. Obviously don't have plenty spawning in every hospital just make them rare or something?

You have to get a blood type from another player that is the same type as you. There are various different types. There is a Blood Test Kit you need to find to test yourself and your donor with to make sure you are compatible

You need to fill a bloodbag with someone's blood. Then you need to attach an IV kit to it so that it can be injected. You also need to test both your blood and the donor's blood to make sure it's compatible. As an alternative, attach an IV kit to a saline bag, they refill your blood and bring back unconcious players.

You need to fill a bloodbag with someone's blood. Then you need to attach an IV kit to it so that it can be injected. You also need to test both your blood and the donor's blood to make sure it's compatible. As an alternative, attach an IV kit to a saline bag, they refill your blood and bring back unconcious players.

You can also find a couple saline bags and use those. They restore 1000 blood each use and they are much less work than finding a donor.

Forget blood bags, try finding a saline bag. They give full blood. But you need someone to inject it in you.

You can also find a couple saline bags and use those. They restore 1000 blood each use and they are much less work than finding a donor.

Dude, you quoted me saying the exact same thing, read my last phrase...

i have a question would it be possible to take blood from yourself (have a player take your blood and give the full bag to you) to use on yourself later?

Edited by Ynneead

i have a question would it be possible to take blood from yourself (have a player take your blood and give the full bag to you) to use on yourself later?

Yes and that's the best strategy if you are healthy because you'll eventually regenerate the blood taken from you.

Edited by EchoZeero