Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Montana

Standalone Praise!

Devs,

Just wanted to take a moment and Thank You for the work you have done on DayZ Standalone so far. It is coming along and will be a long process. It is kinda nice right now without all the helis and vehicles roaming about right now. The game so far has also made me more mindful of my surroundings again instead of "Kill everyone of sight", I am forced to decide if I want contact with another survivor or watch him and let him go by. My old habit of not sneaking around Zeds has changed now also. Anyway, seems like I am rambling on a bit. Good Job and Good Luck.

Tony Montana

• Like 4

aaaw feel the love, also hope they never add more than 3 little birds only per map

added:

and no military hellies, as they all left when the brake out happend

Edited by Sooden

aaaw feel the love, also hope the never add more than 3 little birds only per map

I hope they don't add any choppers at all

I hope so! Imagine the butthurt of people trying to fly in the actual take on helicopters engine!

yup, it they make it complicated, only a few skilled can do it (not me)

• Like 1

really i liked heli never really used it myself but the fear of hearing one coming was always thrilling, hide in a bush and don't move and hope for the best lol

I like the helos. They should be rare and very difficult to get going. I'm talking like 20-30 parts and a few manuals.

I agree though this game is excellent so far and only going to get better.

really i liked heli never really used it myself but the fear of hearing one coming was always thrilling, hide in a bush and don't move and hope for the best lol

in the mods, me, a survivor with not skills, would jump in a helli and fly it to a secret home base lol (so silly)