Sign in to follow this  
MagnuZ

Hi there,

anyone else has this versionnumber - 0.30.113933 - 7.6 MB ? Is that a preload (still not live) ? or is that a new patch? If, does anyone know about the changlog for this patch? Thx alot.

MagnuZ

All I know is that since it installed, I've not been able to leave Kamenka.

I ran from Kamenka to Pavlovo, teleported back to Kamenka... Disconnected, closed DayZ, started again, got to Zelenogorsk and then teleported back to Kamenka.

Really hope it was just my internet, but alpha, I know - just pointing this out in case it is actually being caused by the patch.

Edited by Isaaq

The teleport thing is a bugg atm I would strongly guess. This happen to me and my friend several times.

All I know is that since it installed, I've not been able to leave Kamenka.

I ran from Kamenka to Pavlovo, teleported back to Kamenka... Disconnected, closed DayZ, started again, got to Zelenogorsk and then teleported back to Kamenka.

Really hope it was just my internet, but alpha, I know - just pointing this out in case it is actually being caused by the patch.

This happened to me 2 times yesterday whilst running from elektro to cherno....both times i got teleported back 5-10 mins to a previous location. This was before this patch today so i don't think it was the patch.

• Like 1

I would love to see a sticky dedicated to the experimental builds in this forum. 

So if there is a nice Mod out there, would you please consider making it possible? 

It's kind of iffy to gather informations about the experimental builds atm... esp if you try like me to give as much as possbile feedback in terms of bugreports etc.

• Like 1

Man the way they are handling this experimental branch is sad. ARMA 3 came out with daily updates and change logs. I know it's holiday break and all but certainly cant be too hard to write up a quick change log by whoever uploads it to steam. 

Also I never see any servers up to test the danm thing. 

Edited by VictorM
  • Like 2

Man the way they are handling this experimental branch is sad. ARMA 3 came out with daily updates and change logs. I know it's holiday break and all but certainly cant be too hard to write up a quick change log by whoever uploads it to steam. 

Also I never see any servers up to test the danm thing. 

Yes it makes you think about how much the experimental patches are actually tested before being pushed out for stable patch.

About the teleport bug:

I hear it's because of people "fist-sprinting". Seems too fast to keep track or so and that results in setbacks. I never had any problems before by traveling in a "normal way" and with breaks in between.

E: Could still be unrelated or so. Just saying it's one of the possible reasons. People already stopped doing that because apparently being slightly faster does not compare to having to run it all again.

Edited by Combine

About the teleport bug:

I hear it's because of people "fist-sprinting". Seems too fast to keep track or so and that results in setbacks. I never had any problems before by traveling in a "normal way" and with breaks in between.

E: Could still be unrelated or so. Just saying it's one of the possible reasons. People already stopped doing that because apparently being slightly faster does not compare to having to run it all again.

btw they need to fix the fist-sprinting, survivals dont run like that

breaks immersion

Edited by JulioRey

breaks immersion

Yea... they can fix it right after they introduce functional vehicles...... sounds great!

breaks immersion

Go watch the walking dead or something...

And yes, it's a bug, and it should be fixed. But not for pleasing roleplayers. Because of the fact it glitches the server, and makes it too easy to navigate.

Edited by Ratiasu